CGN Diplomacy Spring 1902 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevermind Reismark,
    Just found them in my delete box, did I mention I have a wife also, I am working on getting my own computer, changes will be in the edited listed of the moves above.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Reismark,
      Are the ones now listed the correct moves, I received two sets that came in at the same time. Next time please just ask me if I received the back up sets before you threaten my existance or you quitting the game, we will get along alot better. See I knew you were alot better player than your first set of moves.

Orange,
      Please make the necessary changes to the map, thank you.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

map updated.
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Remember Defiant that your cheerleader daughter is welcome to come use my computer.

I shall collect my payment for Titans someday! MWAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant
            Reismark,
            Are the ones now listed the correct moves, I received two sets that came in at the same time. Next time please just ask me if I received the back up sets before you threaten my existance or you quitting the game, we will get along alot better. See I knew you were alot better player than your first set of moves.
            Yes, those are correct.

Again, I apologize. Yesterday was a long and bad day, and I just snapped...
            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
            X