CGN Diplomacy Spring 1902 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGN Diplomacy Spring 1902 Results

First I want to say I am glad to be your GM and sorry for the delay but got one set of orders late, ***cough, Hoggy, cough*** and never received one set, Germany. Orange please look for a replacement, I would, but I am assuming you want this to be your site game, I will request a replacement here if you want me to.
    Also, since this game is being dual played between Apolyton and CivGaming, you are eligible for Apolyton point status and what that means is that for every game there is 1 point allocated. A solo means that the full point goes to the player that soloes, that is REAL good, otherwise the one point is divided between the remaining players who call for the draw and it is voted on to end the game. A draw is voted on by all remaining players so it is possible for there to be three players remaining and only two get the draw, draw votes have to be unanimous. So if England and Turkey draw, they would each receive .5 points, even if Germany is still alive but may only have one SC remaining.

There is also a ranking system nicely done by an Apolyton player named Ruffhaus8. This system is used to determine the reliability of players and you receive points even if you are not in a draw but finish, but is punishes NMR's and abandanments, you are also eligible for this rating system.

Now to the Spring 1902 moves:

GM
    Defiant
    Home email defiant@charter.
    Work email seanc@herrschners.com
    ICQ# 46172786

Austria: orange
    bobby@udel.edu
    A-TRI S A-VIE > TYR -SUPPORT BROKEN
    A-SER > ALB -OK
    F-GRE S A-SER > ALB -OK
    A-BUL S F-GRE -OK
    A-BUD S A-TRI -OK
    A-VIE > TYR -OK

Italy: ColonyPod
    TheChrisRepublic@aol.com
    A-VEN > TRI -BOUNCE
    A-TUN > SMY -BOUNCE
    F-ION C A-TUN > SMY -OK
    F-EME C A-TUN > SMY -OK
    A-MAR > SPA -BOUNCE

Germany: Orioles3386
    trumpet3386@mediaone.net
    NMR! ALL UNITS HOLD
    F-PIC > HOLD -OK
    A-BEL > HOLD -DISLODGED, RETREAT TO HOL
    A-BUR > HOLD -OK
    A-MUN > HOLD -OK
    A-DEN > HOLD -OK

France: Hodad
    m_carerras@hotmail.com
    A-PAR > GAS -OK
    A-SPA S A-PAR > GAS -SUPPORT BROKEN

Turkey: reismark
    reismark@civgaming.net (I forget his other one)
    A-CON > SMY -BOUNCE
    F-BS > HOLD > OK
    A-ALB S ITALIAN A-VEN > TRI -SUPPORT BROKEN, ***DESTROYED***

Russia: Laser
    drdemaree@hotmail.com
    A-GAL > VIE -OK
    F-RUM S TURKEY A-CON > BUL -OK
    F-SEV S F-RUM -OK
    F-SWE > HOLD -OK
    A-FIN > ST PETES -OK
    A-WAR > SIL -OK, YOU CANNOT SUPPORT A MOVING UNIT, I APOLOGIZE FOR TELLING YOU, YOU COULD SUPPORT GAL, I THOUGHT GAL WAS HOLDING

England: mark
    mark@civgaming.net
    A-BRE > PIC -BOUNCE
    F-ECH S A-LON > BEL -OK
    A-LON > BEL -OK
    F-NORTH C A-LON > BEL -OK
    F-NOR > SKA -OK

Map: Orange are you going to do the map or do you want me too, makes no difference but you have one going already.

Reismark, you are a better player than that, what's up with not protecting SMY from Con, if Italy has a fleet in Ion, EME, you know what he is up to regardless of what he tells you

There are a total of 35 SC's in this Standard game, you need 18 for a solo.

Please check for accuracy, thank you.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Angelfire on Lycos, established in 1995, is one of the leading personal publishing communities on the Web. Angelfire makes it easy for members to create their own blogs, web sites, get a web address (domain) and start publishing online.
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Thanks Defiant
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Orange,
        There should be no unit in Con, it went to Bul.
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Why should this count for the apolyton ranking? Like the Frontier Imperial mind you, which shouldn't count either...

Comment

I'll take Germany if it's open....
            What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

you want it, you've got it.

Comment

Ruffhaus8 has Germany, oh crap there goes the neighborhood.

El Awrence, the reason it gets points at Apolyton is simple, it has an Apolyton GM and the results are posted here and the request for the GM was done on this site. Explanation enough?

Comment

I need confirmation of retreats from Germany and Austria, those should be to me within 24hrs please or they stay as is.

Fall 1902 deadline is set for December 15th at 5:59GMT, give some time for Ruffhaus8 to make new friends.

Comment

Wunderbar! Please send all correspondence to the German Kaiser at:

e-mail: RUFFHAUS8@aol.com
                    AOL IM: RUFFHAUS8
                    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

My retreat is fine as is.

December 15th is great, and then can we do every Wed. and Saturday?

Comment

You will forget you saw this.
                        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

ok...calm down reis...I'll fix the map when Defiant confirms.

Comment

Sorry if I sounded too harsh... I'm having a bad day. I'd rather not explain why.
                            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Reismark,
                              To strangle me slowly you would have to be a bigger and stronger man than I am, and I doubt that very much.
                              I do not have them, I have two teenage daughters on this machine also, I am not saying it is your fault or mine, just please resend them with the correct date, anything prior to the adjudication date and time and I will make the change.

Comment

Working...
                              X