CGN Diplomacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGN Diplomacy

I am missing two countries, Germany and our own Hoggy with France, get them in please ASAP, I do not want to NMR you guys, so get them in, please. Thank you.

I am adjudicating tonight with or without you.
    Hoggy, I am disapointed in you.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Yeah, sorry about that. I tried to remind everyone, but Germany never got online so I'm assuming she didn't get the message.

I'll scream at Hodad too
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Well, sue me, I should have never taken up that game...

*glares at the orange for convincing him*

Must learn to say no...

Comment

Aww, is somebody upset because his country was anal raped?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

I expected the rape.

I'm angry because I never had the will to do anything with this game from the beginning.

Comment

Well that's your own fault. Hell these are newbies, you should have at least been able to corrupt England to be your puppet

Comment

Well, screw it, I never felt like doing anything with the game.

I sent moves though.

Comment

Thanks.

Maybe you can play in the next game, and actually put some effort into it?

Comment

Orange,
                  I am working on the moves right now, they should be up in a couple of hours, maybe sooner, start looking for a replacement for Germany. I will try and get the map up at lunch, tonight for sure.
                  Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Just wondering, why is CGN Diplomacy not at CGN?
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

It's posted at both.

Comment

Ah, i see- you plan to get more CGNers this way
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

No, we hope to get Apolyton tourny points this way

Comment

Working...
                          X