CGN Diplomacy GM needed ASAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGN Diplomacy GM needed ASAP!

I need someone to take over for connorkimbro as GM of a Diplomacy game over at www.civgaming.net.

Here is the link to the Diplomacy forums (only one game at the moment)

I need someone who can be really reliable and fast with the adjucating, we've been doing every 3 days and it was working well, but connor's been swamped recently and had to drop. Can anyone do this?

Here's a link to the current map...

Angelfire on Lycos, established in 1995, is one of the leading personal publishing communities on the Web. Angelfire makes it easy for members to create their own blogs, web sites, get a web address (domain) and start publishing online.
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Ruff, Du, Defiant, Snowfire.....ANYONE?

It's everyone's first game, I'd really like to see it go right so that the newbies have a good experience and play more

Plllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Orange,
      Can it come over to the Apolyton site, if it can, then I would be interested.

Cause you know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,then Ruff has to give me Ranking points for the Gm'ing
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

well, would you be able to post the stuff here and have me repost on CGN (like it was done for the Frontier)?

We're trying to promote the new site, so I'd definitely want it over at CGN as well or it's not worth it.

Let me know

Comment

Orange,
          That is not a problem, once I post it here you can copy the information from here and repost it to your site, give me the details of the game who's who so I can start to set it up and the next deadline unless I have to post it.
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Also,
            my home email is defiant@charter.net
            work is seanc@herrschners.com
            but be advised I am not at work, hopefully, on weekends so try my home email first and on weekdays I can be reached in case of emergencies, but I prefer the home email or ICQ, private message is probably pointless if you are promoting the other site.

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant
              Orange,
              Can it come over to the Apolyton site, if it can, then I would be interested.

Cause you know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,then Ruff has to give me Ranking points for the Gm'ing
              We're gonna do our OWN ranking over there once we get this game done...
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I hope this works out for you guys and remember my points for GM'ing and mapmaking if you need it

If your site looks like it will make it, I will be happy to play a game there, last time I tried a new site, Coug screwed our game over by not continuing it so I am skeptical but good luck, I will help you out if I can.

Comment

Thanks a lot Defiant This is a real help to us.

What we want to do is have moves due every Wed. and Sat. The moves due next are for Spring 1902. The current map is already listed in my first post.

The players are...

Austria: orange
                  bobby@udel.edu

Italy: ColonyPod
                  TheChrisRepublic@aol.com

Germany: Orioles3386
                  trumpet3386@mediaone.net

France: Hodad
                  m_carerras@hotmail.com

Turkey: reismark
                  reismark@civgaming.net (I forget his other one)

Russia: Laser
                  drdemaree@hotmail.com

England: mark
                  (forget his E-mail, will post later...it's anne_harrison@ something)
                  all moves *should* be to you by tomorrow at latest, do you think you can have a map up for tomorrow night?

Comment

Your welcome and the map can be up tomorrow given I get all the orders by tomorrow and I will give 24hrs grace period as always before NMR and in that time span I will try to get a hold of the late guy. Good Luck all.

Comment

Working...
                    X