Severe newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severe newbie!

Yeah, I'm an extreme newbie to Diplomacy. I just finished reading some kind of tutorial I found here and decided I'd kinda like to play a game some time. So, if you need a player for a new game, and you don't have a band of veterans (well, just not cutthroat vets) then I'm willing to play a game. PM me, or respond in the thread.
    I never know their names, But i smile just the same
    New faces...Strange places,
    Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
    -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Hey TBONE glad you want in . We have a position in Apocralypse Dip ( Egypt ) thats in good shape and there are no cutthroat vets in this one care to help us out .?

Comment

It's a good position, yes, and I'll grant you that it has no cutthroat neighbors... not now, but... once Ruff overwhelms Turkey
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

Ummm, for my first game I'd like to start out in the beginning. That way I can see what everyone else does.
        I never know their names, But i smile just the same
        New faces...Strange places,
        Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
        -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

I am thinking of starting up a new game soon so watch for the post . If possible I'd like to have all the players set before Xmas.

Comment

Working...
          X