New Pharaoh Required for Upcoming Nation of Modernity, Apply Within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pharaoh Required for Upcoming Nation of Modernity, Apply Within

The current Pharaoh of Egypt has departed with the Book of the Dead and a replacement is needed. It's a builds season and the position is still salvagable and quite strong if dipped correctly, so if there are any takers on this, apply within or drop me a line via e-mail or ICQ.

Aw, c'mon six people looked at this and no bids?

Comment

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!

Comment

I would volunteer but my time schedule is quite tight lately.

I also will be spending most of my time explaining Israeli policy and debating ideas of solving the ME conflict.

Sorry.

If no one else takes up in a few days I will.

Just please, for all that is sacred, make a bigger more coherent map!

Comment

Quiet about the map! It's coherent!

Comment

*takes Sirotnikov down as new pharaoh*

Comment

I'll do it.
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

In return for ceding all of Turkey to Russia? Mister, you got yourself a deal...
                "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

I'll leave it to orange since he seems thrilled and I don't get the map

Comment

Siro, orange is being a wise ass! He's already in the game, as Turkey no less! Sign up. We need you, man.
                    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Siro,
                      You might as well take it, the reason Orange gave the roll eyes at the end of his statement is cause he is already in that game, he would be your neighbor to the north, Turkey.
                      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

You know what, I'll take over afterall. What the heck, it might just be fun

But, I would like it if someone could give me some tips, as this is the 1st modern game I play.
                        "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

"Life is wasted on the living."
                        -Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
                        X