No announcement yet.

Dip 61: Day of Apocralypse, Fall 1995 Moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or..........................at least find somebody to do temp moves, that is easier than finding a replacment and keeps the game going, but we have to do something before interest wanes in this game.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

NRRing Egypt would cover it through the build phase, and give it a chance of peace with me.
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

I think in all fairness to orange (Turkey) that we should have Egypt hold all units if no permanent replacement can be found. Allowing someone to temporarily step in and submit orders for one turn without negotiating with the other players could cripple the Turkish position.

Larry, this is where you earn your stripes as a GM. Step in and set things 'a right'!
        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

I concur with Ruffhaus if no permanent replacement is found, but if you are expecting a permanent while in the meantime continuing the game then making Egypt a complete stepping stone will decrease your chances of finding a permanent replacement.
          If you want to continue the game without realization that a permanent replacement will be found, then Ruffhaus's suggestion is correct.
          These are your two arguments you must quander(sp) over and make a decision, cause one thing is sure, we NEED to continue this game ASAP, please.
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

That's the thing, I wanted to find a permanent replacement and the country is still in a good position... not so good if it goes into civil disorder one turn.

Let me ring HsFB up... he might take it up.

And why the hell are you calling me Larry???

Comment

He said no.

Well, time to get this game moving, Egypt plunges into Civil Disorder to the happiness of everyone near Egypt, not so good for those whose enemies are close to egypt.

Comment

Germany retreats Slo
                Egypt retreats OTB

In the meantime, map will be updated soon, and builds will be due tomorrow and adjudicated Saturday.

So I have spoken.

*little hammer hits computer table*

Comment

Very LITTLE hammer, or at least that is what I hear fromt he girls in S.America

Comment

I'm sorry, but no girl has had the honour of getting hammered by my hammer, I think it may be too much for them. They're obviously lying.

Comment

Well, you have so many handles, that one never knows what to call you. Since you are our illustrious GM, I thoght that calling you "Hog Boy" or "Whippersnapper" would be... inappropriate.

Anyway, my take on "El Awrence" is that it's some concoction of 'Lawrence of Arabia' to which I abbreviated affectionately as "Larry."
                      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

*Ukraine magically disappears off the map*
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

No, I thought Defiant was trying to repeat Mr. Gibster's performance in the game which he singlehandedly convinced the GM to rename Gibster is the Devil Dip.
                          "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                          -Joan Robinson

Comment

The arabs called Lawrence Awrence... Larry isn't quite what I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
                              The arabs called Lawrence Awrence... Larry isn't quite what I expected.
                              "Harry", then ?!? ;-)
                              -----------------
                              someone said one day to me " I did'nt realize you were playing above board with me until I betrayed you and was punished by the others". Don't make the same mistake !

Comment

How about Mary?

Comment

Working...
                                X