Dip 61: Reminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 61: Reminder

One hell of a weekend or a weekend of hell? Well, whichever it was, it's the last, final exam this Tuesday, after that we'll be running this game like a little Swiss clock.

In any case, I have a bunch of Italian slackers in the clock... I am still waiting on retreats and I'm missing DJ's, Chazzy's, Defiant's and Bob's orders.

If these were sent over ICQ, I've heard that the swapping of offline messages between different versions has a tendency to enjoy banqueting on messages and casting them into oblivion, so I beg thee all to use e-mail when I'm not online.

Cheers.

Am sending mine now !

Comment

As Iain would say...

NMR!
      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Hmmmmmmm..............................
        Hand in orders before retreats are even listed, something not right here in stinksville, me think.

Mine are in via private message
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant
          Hmmmmmmm..............................
          Hand in orders before retreats are even listed, something not right here in stinksville, me think.

Mine are in via private message
          200% agreed, I would also like to see the retreats in before submitting anything else
          -----------------
          someone said one day to me " I did'nt realize you were playing above board with me until I betrayed you and was punished by the others". Don't make the same mistake !

Comment

Did you get my orders?
            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

I got all the orders except for those listed there.

And, Ruff, I'd NMR them if I were sure that ICQ hadn't eaten the messages, I know that orange not sending his moves in is... weird... to say the least. So I'm guessing that ICQ has guzzled them.

If they're not in by tomorrow night, they'll NMR.

And those BLOODY RETREATS are going to go OTB. I know France has one and there's one from Switzerland...

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
                [...]are going to go OTB
                BTW, I have always wondered the exact meaning of 'OTB'... Off The Board ?

Could anyone of you enlighten me ? Thanks
                -----------------
                someone said one day to me " I did'nt realize you were playing above board with me until I betrayed you and was punished by the others". Don't make the same mistake !

Comment

Off The Board is correct

Comment

Working...
                  X