No announcement yet.

Dip 50, Imp3 Summer RETREATS and Fall 1868 DEADLINE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to see this game die, but if we continue minus "disgruntled players", we'll need to look outside Apolyton for replacements, since most of the major players on the board are already involved in other Imperial games. If that's the case, I'll need help finding them. Ruff, as you know, Cat23 is having a hard time finding a replacement for Holland in Dip 814, which is also an Imp3 game.

My main reason for doing Majority Vote was because there's always the possibility that eight out of nine people will want to stop. In a unanimous decision, the eight will either have to continue due to the single "no" vote or quit outright, effectively killing the game.

EDIT: Some of this may sound misleading. I won't kick anyone out of the game. If they choose to quit on their own, that's up to them.
    "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
    -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

Scott, I know more about real life than you ever will, you little punk. Not only are you lazy and cowardly, but you're a liar as well. It's one thing to lie in game, but to show such disrespect for the rest of us in this game by quitting and then lie about it to cover your ass. That's lower than whale ****.

You say that you have no time to play the game, and yet you have time to come back several times a day to respond to every comment here in detail. Sure, no time for Dip. And baiting? Please, that just up your ally isn't it? Bait and switch. Funny how with all those real life concerns, that you have time to play games like that. Oh, and since I know that the 'get the last word in no matter what' thing is your game, I 'll let you win. At least you'll win something.
      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

I vote 'No' to the draw too - win or lose, I'm enjoying this game too much for it to stop now.

As for replacements, try hassling Siro, Yoav and Taurus - they never seem to have much time, but Holland is a good position that they might not be able to refuse....Or our newbies in NSN dip (SITS, ColDark and November Adam) - they may not be too experienced, but can you think of a better way for them to become experienced......
        "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

MDR,
          I think we have enough no votes to continue the game, El Awrence said he would take Holland, let it be so and lets get this game going again. I just wish Scott would have put as much effort into the game as he apparently is doing with the thesis style responses to Ruffhause, he could possibly be sitting in Richmond sipping coffee with that much energy. And we all have real life, I wish I was back in college, 3 girls from 16-2, 40hr+ job, relentless wife for job chores and I am in 10X as many games as you and GM'ing and still have the time play and enjoy these games.

Lets get this game going again, it wasn't meant to cause this kind of controversy.
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Well, you're right...

I'll make a new thread for the deadline. BTW, I already have some orders in...

Comment

Very well, all future orders: Proxy all moves to Holland.
              "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
              -Joan Robinson

Comment

It looks like we need a new France, then...

Comment

Working...
                X