Short Holiday - All players/GMs read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Holiday - All players/GMs read

I will be away to Italy from tomorrow until Tuesday so please set deadlines after that.

For the current turn, I have already submitted Domination, Intrepid and Frontier dip orders, and will send in orders for Imp dip, Apocalypse and Titans before I go. Let me know ASAP if I've missed any...

As for Hagakure, I have all orders in and will adjudicate tonight before I go.

Not So Newbie dip orders are due tonight, so I urge all players to get their orders in a little early so I can adjudicate before I go - if not, you'll have to wait until I'm back. I know that's not ideal, but it's in your hands to get them in. I have 3 sets in so far.

Cheers
    The Orange One
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Enjoy it, you cheap sonofabiatch.

Taking the woman?

Comment

You're just jealous because you didn't get a return ticket to Florence for £5.

Of course, I'm taking the woman. What kind of romantic weekend would it be without her...

Comment

Do I owe you orders?
        Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

No, I've got your orders Iain. thanks.

Comment

Have a nice wine for us...

Comment

Working...
            X