ADCT A - Winter 1908
    Sahib - Germany, 43 points (30+13)
    VGR - Turkey, 23 points (14+9)
    Stefu - France, 15 points (8+7)
    Boshko - Italy, 6 points (4+2)
    Gibster - Austria, 1 point (0+1)
    SnowFire - England, 1 point (0+1)
    Victor Galis - Russia, 1 point (0+1)
    I would like to point out that I strongly refuse myself the (un)right to get easily one more SC by stabbing my faithful ally Austria.
    Don't I get bonus points for being true to my word of alliance ? ;-)
    -----------------
    someone said one day to me " I did'nt realize you were playing above board with me until I betrayed you and was punished by the others". Don't make the same mistake !

Comment

This is war VGR, there are no points for being a nice guy in the tournament games.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Hehehe, VGR, good one. Thing is, if you stabbed Austria, you´d either lose one of your centers or you would be unable to take one from Italy. Either way, by stabbing Austria you´d not gain a singel SC. Isn´t that a compfortable position to be the gentlemen?

(PS: since writtten words can be misunderstood: this is not meant to offend you, I really enjoy playing this game and I liked your message about stabbing Austria)

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant
          This is war VGR, there are no points for being a nice guy in the tournament games.
          Well, I don't know if you are English, but I'm definitely not the "Mers-El-Kébir" (Oran) type ;-))

Yes to the "Furia Francese", but with the "French Spirit" 8-)
          -----------------
          someone said one day to me " I did'nt realize you were playing above board with me until I betrayed you and was punished by the others". Don't make the same mistake !

Comment

RUFF, I sent you a PM, please reply ASAP.
            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Working...
            X