A Con
    A Ank

France

A Brest
    A Paris

Spring 1913 due monday, 15th october, 6pm GMT

cheers
    Sahib

Siro asked me to post for him in every Diplomacy game he's in, that if there is a deadline today (monday), then he sorry but he'll have to be late with the orders, 'cause he felt really tired and went to sleep.
    "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

"Life is wasted on the living."
    -Douglas Adams

Comment

Well, if Siro is so #%&ing tired, then wouldn't it be a lot easier to vote for the France/Turkey draw?

What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

@ Ruff
          "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Well, if he´s tired he´s gotta sleep... after all he is still in that age where you gotta sleep much

Deadline postponed 24 hours.

Comment

I'm back and refreshed.
              Ruff, I hardly ever sleep.

If anything you should be happy, maybe i'll get some sense kicked into me.

Sent orders

Comment

Guys, I´m still down with the flu. I´ll post the results as soon as I get back to work, probably Monday. Sorry for the delays, I am not a good GM in this game. I´ll try to better myself.

Comment

Come on, you know it's not true. Everyone get sick at times, and you did delay the game when one of us got sick - why shouldn't we do the same with you?

Comment

Working...
                  X