ADCT01 Game C, Fall 1908 Moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADCT01 Game C, Fall 1908 Moves

Well, I can't log into Geocities right now for whatever reason to update the website. The map is finished and everything too. You'll just have to wait until tommorow, I guess. You can still look at the old map if you want to though.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

It has been brought to my attention that these games are supposed to end in 1909. Understandable I suppose for a large tournament with limited amounts of time, but it sucks to have to stop a game that's been going quite interestingly early. Tell you what. In Fall 1909, tournament scoring can act as if the game ended, but the game game continues. As in, the game that's a standard ADC game blah blah official, because most standard games don't just end mysteriously at 1909 and just as the last tournament games were counted as standard games for the rankings too. Plus it's more fun this way.

Obviously if all you care about is the tournament and not the regular game, you're free to drop out, and I will certainly ask Ruffhaus that no penalties be given.

Sound fair?

Fall 1908

England (Reismark) (-Bre, +Ber)
    F English Channel-North Sea
    F North Sea-Norway
    F Barents Sea SUPPORT F North Sea-Norway
    F Norway-Sweden
    F Gulf of Bothnia SUPPORT F Norway-Sweden
    A Berlin HOLD
    A Kiel SUPPORT A Berlin
    F Baltic Sea SUPPORT A Berlin

France (El Awrence) (+Bre, -Nap)
    F Tyn S F Tun
    F Tun S F Tyn
    A Mar > Bur
    A Gas > Mar (*bounce*)
    A Bel > Ruh
    A Hol H
    A Bre H

Austria (RUFFHAUS 8) (+Nap, +Rom) 2 builds
    A Munich supports Russian A Prussia - Berlin
    A Tyrolia supports Munich - hold
    A Piedmont - Marseilles (*bounce*)
    A Venice supports F Naples - Rome
    F Naples - Rome
    A Apulia supports F Ionian Sea - Naples
    F Ionian Sea - Naples
    F Aegean Sea - Ionian Sea
    A Budapest - hold
    A Bulgaria - hold
    A Constantinople - Ankara (*bounce*)

Italy (His Divine Shadow) (-Rom) EOG
    A Rom H (*dislodged, retreat irrelevant*)

Russia (Chazzy) (-Ber) 1 disband
    A-SIL S A-PRU>BER
    A-PRU>BER (*bounce*) 3:3
    A-FIN S A-STP
    A-STP S A-FIN
    A-MOS S A-STP
    F-ANK HOLD

Power Ranking:
    1) Austria- A bit shaky around Munich (in hindsight, perhaps A Budapest should have headed for Bohemia, but...), yet the nasty case of Red Tide in the Mediterranean doesn't look like it will subside anytime soon.

2) England- Doesn't have the momementum the Austrians have, but are much safer than the French. Perhaps the fleets which pulled back from France so fast will soon be called back to the Med...

3) France- Nicely set up for a fleet build in Marseilles, except France doesn't have any builds this season. Oops. If only the French could trade in a few armies for fleets. France will be pressed in the seasons to come.

4) Russia- Even if St. Pete's falls, Moscow will be very very hard for the English to take- not enough armies in the area. An Austrian stab would be bad, but that doesn't seem likely in the immediate future. Austria needs to break into Iberia first, but once that occurs, the Russian centers may become extremely tasty ways to finish soloing...
    All syllogisms have three parts.
    Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Let the game continue.
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Ahem, 8 scs and 7 units. I beleive I have netted one build sir.

Comment

Well, the website is updated. Winter moves are due now, so Chazzy & EA get your builds in.

EA: So it is. I forgot that your fleet in Naples was wiped out. Build away.
        All syllogisms have three parts.
        Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

teehee.

F Mar

Look, Ruff! It comes late but it comes in the end!

Comment

Working...
          X