TITANS Winter 268 b.c.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TITANS Winter 268 b.c.

The spring 267 b.c. deadline for moves will be Sat. Sept.29th 11:00p.m. est. If more time is needed please request before Saturday.

BUILDS :

Macedon ( 2 )

A-Pella
    F-Cassandreia

Carthage ( 1 )

A-Leptis Magna

Egypt ( 1 )

A-Thebes

DISBANDS :

Syria ( 1 )

A-Coele-Syria

Rome ( 3 )

A-Emporiae
    F-Syrtis Major
    F-Halycus

Map:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

There are 35 sc's on the map so that means a total of 18 sc's are needed for a solo victory. I suppose this would be a good time to post an sc count along with which sc's currently belong to which country.

MACEDON ( 11 )

PELLA,CASSANDREIA,KALLATIS,Athens,Delphi,Sparta,Co rinth,Cisalpina,Brundisium,Chersonesus,Trapezus

CARTHAGE ( 11 )

PANORMUS,CARTHAGE,LEPTIS MAGNA,Cyrene,Knossos,Cydonia,Capua,Syracuse,Sardo, Massilia,Saguntum

EGYPT ( 7 )

THEBES,ALEXANDRIA,MEMPHIS,Petra,Jerusalem,Tyre,Nax os

SYRIA ( 5 )

DAMASCUS,ANTIOCH,Rhodes,Pergamum,Troy

ROME ( 1 )

ROMA

Comment

Map Error - Much to my displeasure, the Macedonian F Sparta should appear in Delphi. Thanks.
        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Map has been corrected your Macedonian one
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Extension request

We've had a request for an extension , so I will grant a 24 hour repreive. If you haven't sent them in, please do so before Monday evening.

Comment

Working...
            X