F Sfr
    F Org
    F Wdc
    A Chi

Mexico (His Divine Shadow)

F Mer
    A Maz

Mexican News

The degenerate Confederacy has the gall to bring its oppressed peoples, its atrocious cooking, its abominable speech accents, and its diseased taste for Big Red into lands occupied by the free and sovreign nation of Mexico!! Return control of Chihuahua to us or all the Germans in the Hill Country of Texas will enjoy the awesome sensations of post-Aztec torture methodology, loathsome squatters!

Brazil (Hacksaw)

A BRA
    F OLI
    A REC

Brazilian news

The great people of South America are uniting under the just and
    glorious
    Braziliean banner. Along with our brothers the French, we intend to
    bring
    justice and wealth to the people as far north as Columbia, and as far
    south as the tip of Argentina. We only want good relations with the
    other
    nations of the New World and with the European powers. The Dutch had
    to be expelled because he threatened our postion and was willing to
    wage
    war to expand his greedy empire, however now that he is no longer a
    threat,
    we shall not attack him further.

England (El Awrence)

F Falkand Islands
    F Vancouver
    F Quebec
    F Nova Scotia
    F Aden
    F Singapore
    F Bombay
    F Perth
    F London

France (The Orange One)

F-Cyn
    F-Cch
    F-Crs
    A-Par
    F-Mnv
    F-Gcs
    F-Cmb
    F-Sct

Holland (Coug)

F Ctn
    A Trn
    F Sum
    F Jva
    F Bor

Prussia (Bearcat)

A: Prs

Austria (Berzerker filling in for Connorkimbro)

A Ven
    A Vie

Russia (Stefu)

A Sev
    A Irk
    F StP
    F Anc
    A Orn

Ottoman (Victor Galis)

F Con
    F Cai(ec)
    A Bag

China (Ruffhaus8)

Build A Manchuria
    Build F Peking
    Build F Shanghai
    Build F Canton
    Build A Sinkiang
    Build A Wuhan

Japan (MDR)

F KG
    F OKI

Spring 1861 mves due Saturday, September 15 at 5:30 PM PST

Here's USA news

The Confederate states will soon succumb to the mighty northern armies! We wish for this nuisance of a "war" to end before Winter!
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Sorry to all the players in the game, but i'm pulling out.

Good luck to all.
      -connorkimbro
      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Let us say at this point that I hope to be able to work with connor's successor better than with connor.
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

Perhaps if connor's successor is better informed about things than connor was; such will most assuredly be the case.

Ehh, whatever.
          -connorkimbro
          "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Hello Victor,

Du Chateau, Defiant here to fill the shoes of Connorkimbro, Austria's new successor is here ready to communicate with all interested and non-interested parties.

Just wanted to relay this initial news, from very recent transaction, the leader of China is a weinie.
            Let it be known to the world.
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Victor promptly bangs his head on his desk...

OK, let's try this one again.
              "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
              -Joan Robinson

Comment

Somebody help me out here, for Austria I see 3 builds not two,
                Home SC's
                BUD
                VIE
                VEN
                CRT

Acquired SC's
                SR
                SAL
                ROM

Connorkimbro had the initial four pieces on the board so why not
                three builds,

DU CHATEAU, please confirm
                Thank you

BTW, if I do get the third build, geeeeeee, I guess it will be an ARMY in Budapest
                Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

C'mon Victor,
                  I believe in the law of averages, we have to work "legitimately" together in one of these sooner or later, why not sooner.

Comment

Fate has determined that we should fight at least one year in each game That doesn't mean we can't work together, but I can't think of a game we were both in where we did not fight at least once.
                    -Joan Robinson

Comment

I will let Defiant get the 3rd build of an A in Bud, but I will not be so leniant next time.

Comment

do we get a map or what?
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Du Chateau, I do believe that you missed out my army build in Edimburgh that came in with a revised list. I have it on my ICQ History as such-

You have sent a message!
                          REVISED BUILDS

F Vnc
                          F Nvs
                          F Qbc
                          F Lon
                          F Ade
                          F Bom
                          F SP
                          F Prt
                          F Flk
                          A Edi

Comment

Du,
                            I don't understand, what does lenience have to do with it. I understand it is my responsibilty as an Apolyton player to help out in other games when a player leaves but understand I am also doing a favor by helping to continue this game.

The proper and correct procedure for the incident that happened is what you did. We were still in the build phase and you had no player as yet to pick up the game, you got Berzerker just to fill in for the builds who really has no real care for the outcome of this game.

I think that statement was done in poor taste considering I am helping out in this game.

Comment

From what i've seen, Du has been largely unaware as to what is appropriate or not concerning this game. whatever.

sorry, that's the last comment i'll make.
                              -connorkimbro

-theonion.com

Comment

Working...
                              X