ADCT01 Game C, Spring 1904 Builds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADCT01 Game C, Spring 1904 Builds

Sigh. Coug was online when I sent my ICQ reminder, and he's recently posted at the Frontier. But still no moves, a good 5 days after the deadline. Sadly enough this is the first NMR in a game I've ever GMed, temporarily or not. I would have looked into a replacement except we're past the first 2 years (where I have a strict no-NMR policy) and frankly, it probably wouldn't have made much difference in Germany's case this turn anyway.

Coug, please get your moves in next turn. Or contact me to tell me you're still in the game.

Anyway, this turn's moves were surprisingly successful, only 3 bounces. This after some turns where people were having trouble getting any of their moves to succeed.

Fall moves due Friday.

Spring 1904

England (Reismark)
    A Liverpool HOLD
    F English Channel-Wales
    F North Sea SUPPORT French A Belgium-Holland
    A Denmark-Kiel
    F Norway-St. Petersburg (North Coast) (*bounce*)
    F Sweden-Baltic Sea

France (El Awrence)
    A Bel > Hol
    A Bur > Ruh (*bounce*)
    A Mar > Pie
    F Lyo > WMe
    F Spa > Por
    A Pic > Bre

Germany (Coug) NMR!
    A Mun H
    A Ruhr H
    A Hol H (*dislodged, annihilated*)
    F Kie H

Russia (Chazzy)
    A-StP Hold
    A-WAR>GAL (*bounce*)
    A-UKR S F-SEV
    F-SEV S A-UKR

Austria (RUFFHAUS)
    A Budapest supports A Rumania - Galacia
    A Rumania - Galacia
    A Serbia supports A Bulgaria - Rumania
    A Bulgaria - Rumania
    F Greece - Aegean Sea
    F Aegean Sea - Eastern Mediterranean Sea

Turkey (Taurus)
    1) F Bla support A Con H.
    2) A Con H.
    3) A Arm to Smy.

Italy (His Divine Shadow)
    F Rom to Tyn. Sea
    F NAO to Irish Channel
    F MAO supports F NAO to Irish Channel
    A Trieste to Tyrolia
    A Tyrolia to Bohemia
    All syllogisms have three parts.
    Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Link to the site, since SF forgot it: http://www.geocities.com/myrdred_ii/ADT01c/index.html

Snowie, there's a problem with the map... I went Swe-Bal but on the map you moved the fleet to the Gulf of Bothnia...
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Dispatches of the French Foreign Office

to GERMANY: Vengeance pour Sedan!

to ITALY: Soon, Italy will become a new colony in the French Empire. Repent and submit, as is your destiny. Like Napoleon beat you at Marengo, so will the Third Republic, and we shan't stop until you speak French in Sicily!

Comment

Good point. My apologies, the map will be fixed. I also now have the correct thread title, so we aren't on "Spring 1904 Builds."

Edit: On second thought, that only let me edit the smaller title, not the actual thread title. Sigh, no matter.

Comment

Well, I'm leaving tommorow to England for 4 weeks and won't be able to send orders, unless we have here someone who is going to meet me in Manchester so he can give me the map, and I'll give him the orders.
          "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

"Life is wasted on the living."
          -Douglas Adams

Comment

Whoa! FOUR weeks? Gee, thanks for getting a replacement buddy! I should have killed you earlier.
            What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Wait! Iain is a Mancunian!

Comment

Just noticed: Italian orders for this turn are missing from the website.
                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Ha! Manchester. They hire Argentine mercenaries to do their dirty work these days. Phoooey!
                  What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Originally posted by reismark
                    Just noticed: Italian orders for this turn are missing from the website.
                    Stealth orders. All the benefits of Catholic hypertechnology.
                    His Divine Shadow
                    zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

9 flawless turns, and what happens? I completely fall apart. No, I was not on anything illegal while updating.

Anyway, the due date for moves is extended to Sunday, because I'm going to be on vacation from Wednesday until Sunday. I've offered the position of Turkey to connorkimbro; if he doesn't take it by Wednesday (by posting in this thread and bringing my mistakes to the top AGAIN), it goes to whoever posts in this thread saying it's his (well, for 4 weeks at least. Possibly more if Turkey does well and enough turns have passed to make it a permenant replacement).

Comment

Just so you all know, Kurt Reutter, a friend of mine from college, will fill in for Turkey these next 4 weeks.

His e-mail address is zutlan@hotmail.com . Moves extension tenatively granted until Tuesday or until I have all the moves and nobody seems to want to change them.

Comment

Working...
                        X