BUILD: F Washingtion DC
    F New York City
    F San Francisco
    F Oregon

Mexico
    BUILD: F MER
    Brazil
    NONE

Well, there they are. As soon as the map is up, I'll post a suitably quick deadline for Spring 1865. We should be able to get back to a regular schedule.
    "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
    -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

I will be on vacation again starting on the 21st, not knowing if I can submit orders then, but until then I should have a decent connection.
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

Any chance of the deadline being Monday night (16 July) or after? I have no access to a computer before then and I'm still frantically trying to dip all these new players. I will try to get prelims in tonight in case you say no, but I would be really grateful.
      "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Since there isn't a map up and it's friday, I don't see any reason orders should be due before monday. As I said before, I'll post deadlines as soon as the map is up. If I get a chance to it later, I'll make it myself.

Comment

Russia should have one more disband...

The following Russian SCs are vacant:

Vla, Yuk

The following Russian units are not in an SC:

A Bcl, A Liv, F GoB

Now, if there are the same number of SCs and units there should be the same number of vacant SCs and units not in an SC.
          "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
          -Joan Robinson

Comment

MDR, I believe Victor is right. WHat do you say?

Comment

Doing these maps gets harder every time (doesn't help that I have almost nothing to work with over here). My paint utility can copy and paste... and that's about it... yay... some of the fleets will have a little speck of blue in each of two corners since I copied them from water spaces, oh well...

This does not show Russia's last disband.

Check for mistakes.
              Attached Files
              -Joan Robinson

Comment

Thanks for the map.

You're right. Russia needs to pull one more unit. I'll post a message here in a few minutes to Chazzy about it.

So far, I have half of the ten sets of orders I need to adjudicate. I'm tentatively scheduling the Deadline for next Tuesday (July 24th) @ 11:59 pm. However, If I get all of the orders in with "Final Orders" listed in the email or subject (preferably subject), I'll adjudicate immediately.

Comment

Yes, thanks for the map. I know these things are really a bear. However, could I please get a CSA F San Francisco? Thanks.
                  What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Oops... don't know if I can update the map, but someone else can do it once the new Russian disband is made. I am about to leave for England. Again, I don't know how my access will look like.
                    -Joan Robinson

Comment

Still haven't heard from Chazzy, yet. If I don't hear from him by Saturday around 11pm, I'll post a retreat for him. I'm still getting orders in, so the Tuesday deadline still holds. I'll hound Chazzy to try to get him to send something by the deadline...unless someone asks for an extension.

Comment

MDR, I may have to change my moves depending on the russian disband. SO if the disband is late, my moves may be late. Please post the disband BEFORE the deadline. In any case, please let 24 hours pass between disclosing the disband and the next deadline. Thanks a lot!

Comment

I intend to let a couple of days go by before the deadline.

Don't worry about it.

Comment

Chazzy's retreat

Russia's third disband is:

A LIV

Updated map is attached:
                            Attached Files

Comment