El Awrence, End Is Forever!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Awrence, End Is Forever!!

Just a reminder guys that tonight is the deadline for Hagakure and African dip, so please get your orders in if you can. If you need more time, please let me know, but these games need to get going again, so I would appreciate orders as soon as possible.
    Thankyou
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Orange1, please allow me to tag along here.... Iain and Hodad, please observe this Friday's (tomorrow) deadline for SAS Dip 51. Thanks!
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Orange, I've just sent them by PM... Ruffhaus, your moves will be done now... thank you all for being so patient.

I have access back but still no ICQ/ISP mail... you can contact me by PM or at lindley91@yahoo.com

Cheers

Iain / *End Is Forever*
      Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

...and i'll be expecting a PM from you, boy

Comment

Yes, sir...

Comment

But still nothing from El Awrence, what is going on...I thought everything was back to normal. I don't want to NMR you after all this time, so please get your orders in
            "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

I will do them tonight, I wanted to do a little diplomacy before submitting them.

Comment

...well boy? Do you want a caning?!

Comment

Who, me?

Be right wit' ya.

Comment

Working...
                  X