Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 55 Hagakure Diplomacy Winter 1570 Adjustments

Dip 55 Hagakure Diplomacy Winter 1570 Adjustments

Well, looks like Christmas was good to all you guys with all those shiny new units (unless you wanted a new bike or a Lego castle of course). Anyway, here are the adjusmtents. Map will be up tonight when I get back from work. Spring 1571 moves are still due tomorrow, Friday 15 June at 1159 GMT, but let me know if that's not enough time.

"Be true to the thought of the moment and avoid distraction. Other than continuing to exert yourself, enter into nothing else, but go to the extent of living single thought by single thought".
    ----------Tsunetomo, Yamamoto "Hagakure, Book of the Samurai"

ORDERS: (all builds)

Asakura - Snowfire (yellow)
    A-Echizen
    A-Omi

Uesugi - El Awrence (dark blue)
    A-Echigo
    A-Kozuke

Takeda - Midain (dark green)
    A-Kai
    A-S. Shinano

Hojo - Defiant (dark purple)
    A-Sagami
    F-Izu

Shimazu - Ruffhaus8 (light green)
    F-Osumi

Mori - Dr. Tzuri (light blue)
    A-Iwami

Chosokabe - MDR (light purple)
    F-Tosa

Oda - His Divine Shadow (red)
    A-Owari

GAME CONTACTS:
    GM: The Orange One
    email: the_orange1@hotmail.com

Shimazu: Ruffhaus
    email: ruffhaus8@aol.com

Uesugi: El Awrence
    email: hodad1984@mixmail.com

Asakura: Snowfire
    email: peter.Ingraham@oberlin.edu eter.Ingraham@oberlin.edu>

Oda: His Divine Shadow
    email: zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

Hojo: Defiant
    email: defiant@charter.net

Mori: Dr. Tzuri
    email: tzuri4@walla.co.il

Takeda: Midian
    email: mctaggert@door.net

Chosokabe: MDR
    email: mikedr@gte.net
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Map is at:
    Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

So at least for the time being i have a functioning computer but it could go at any moment..lol welp ill keep the midnight oils burnning and hopefully keep up with you guys...

and oh yeah MDR what ever happened in your story after the squrilly hordes gathered or whatever the heck that was all about?
      Trust is for the foolish, and the dead!

Do not bother me while I'm planning to overthrow you!

Comment

Originally posted by Midian
        So at least for the time being i have a functioning computer but it could go at any moment..lol welp ill keep the midnight oils burnning and hopefully keep up with you guys...

and oh yeah MDR what ever happened in your story after the squrilly hordes gathered or whatever the heck that was all about?
        What's this? The Takeda messenger system breaking down? Too much static cling since you took Totomi? Perhaps if you LEAVE it, all that interference will dissipate, and then you can hear the anguished cries of your burakumin ancestors as Heaven torments them for your presumption, roach.
        His Divine Shadow
        zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Ahhh I see that clan odas wish for death only grows as Takeda threatens his land, ... you know Oda if you begged i might let you live.

No on second thought anyone tactically retarded enough to march thier army on one of thier own allies, and then lose to the enemy even with the support cant be worth letting live. Hidioshi did well hes made your tactics sound.....{laughing}

Takeda will not die until we have slaughtered every last Oda in Mino which i know you are frothing over Mikawa and any where else that you wretched clan goes!
          Trust is for the foolish, and the dead!

Do not bother me while I'm planning to overthrow you!

Comment

Working...
          X