Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 50, Imp3 Deadline Reminder

Hey All,

I'm back. I currently have 5 of 12 sets in for Spring 1864 moves. They're due June 12th @ 11:59pm. Those of you who've sent orders & I've responded to are okay. I need orders from those who haven't seen anything from me for this turn.
    "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
    -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Dip 50 Deadline Extension and Map Modification

Currently, I have Seven of Twelve sets of orders in. One player has asked for a deadline extension until June 15th. I said yes.

Also, there was a mistake on the map. My fault. At some point in the past, Talon let a unit retreat OTB, and I ended up miscounting the number of Japanese units to Japanese Supply Centers. Since the deadline has been pushed back, I'm allowing Riko's extra build:

F SAP

Since orders are now due Friday, June 15th @ 11:59pm, this should give the other Asian powers a chance to rethink their plans in that region and repost any moves they might want to change.

Comment

Hey,

I still only have seven of twelve sets of orders in. They are due tomorrow night (Friday) at 11:59pm. If you've sent orders in and haven't picked up confirmation from me I don't have them. Please hurry up and send them to me ASAP. I'd hate to see half the board NMR.

Thanks.

Comment

I wouldn't
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

That's because you got your orders in, you devious rat-bastard.

Comment

Well, deadline for orders is tonight at 11:59pm. I'm still missing two sets. I won't be able to check until sometime around midnight, so it's your responsibility to get your moves in. I haven't received anything since a modification on an existing set this morning, and I will be adjudicating sometime tomorrow.

Thanks.

Comment

Adjudicate now
              Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Gee...I had something to say to this, but it'd probably start about three wars on the map...

Actually...I have to wait to the time I posted. Even if I had everything in, I'd still have to wait just in case someone had some last minute changes to make. This deadline stuff is a two-edged sword, as you well know.

Comment

well

IF you want i will write the moves for some of the players that would suffer most from an nmr. Just tell me their "official diplomatic situation" ( you know, who their fighting) and ill write their moves. Of course they cant be fighting each other. IF you want i am willing to take a spot over.

Comment

I believe the policy for this game has been grace period followed by NMR. If hacksaw wants to replace a consistantly delinquent player, that is perfectly fine. To change GM rules in the middle of the game by having an outside player "make up" moves would damage the integrity of this particular game.

Comment

Working...
                    X