En Garde! Sign-Up Sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• En Garde! Sign-Up Sheet

This looks like a damn interesting roleplaying/strategy game based on Dumas-style 17th Century France and unlike dip people are individuals instead of nations.

I'd be happy to GM it and if you want to play put down your name. And I'd also like a volunteer with good writing/humor ability to give me a hand with a monthly Gazette

Duke d'Bosquo

editing in:
    *reads through rules*
    hmmmm they're definately manageable as a player but GMing it would be hell on earth.
    I've found an active game with a whole lot of players and an insanely dedicated GM. I'm going to be joining it and since the game looks fun I enourage the rest of you to join me, we could form a nice little clique

Just read this for example:

I should be Bertrand de Born (historically a rather bloody-minded troubador).
    Stop Quoting Ben

Hmm... has there ever been a game you GMed that I haven't joined, Boshko? ;-)

I'd be happy to give you a name, but I'd need to see my stats first. Marquis Milquetoast with 6 Strength & Endurance doesn't make a ton of sense.
    All syllogisms have three parts.
    Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

This sounds very damn interesting.

I can't wait for something like this...

Comment

Wait a minute, Zhu is Boshko?
        The honorary duty of a human being
        is to love, I am human and nothing
        human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

Comment

*reads through rules*
          hmmmm they're definately manageable as a player but GMing it would be hell on earth.
          I've found an active game with a whole lot of players and an insanely dedicated GM. I'm going to be joining it and since the game looks fun I enourage the rest of you to join me, we could form a nice little clique

Just read this for example:
          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
          X