Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clash of the Titans Fall 273 B.C.

FALL 273 B.C. ( The Season of Peace )

Well we've made it through the first year without any bloodshed. There must be some pretty good diploming going on , not even a bounce this season. Maybe no ones ready to bump heads yet huh ? Oh well, we'll see some action soon !

SYRIA ( Polaris GL ) 2 Builds

A-Phrygia>Pergamum
    A-Galatia>Trapezus
    F-Coele-Syria>Seleucid Sea

EGYPT ( Snowfire ) 3 Builds

A-East Sahara>Cyrene
    F-Ptolemaic Sea>Knossos
    F-Bay of Pelesium>Jerusalem

ROME ( El Hogfather ) 2 Builds

A-Etruria>Cisalpina
    F-Liparae>Sardo
    A-Brundisium>Roma

CARTHAGE ( Defiant ) 2 Builds

F-Halycus>Syracuse
    F-Syrtis Major>Minoan Sea
    F-Magna Grecian Sea>Cydonia

MACEDON ( Ruffhaus ) 2 Builds

A-Pella>Athens
    F-Euboea convoys A-Pella>Athens
    F-Thrace>Troy

Builds for winter 273 B.C are due by Friday June 1st ! Spring 272 B.C moves will be due by Tues. June 5th. Please notify me of any mistakes, thanks.

Map:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

As usual please check for mistakes, thank you

I employ the rest of the Titan clan to take notice of the 3 extemely hostile builds by Egypt, their offensive move to the East Sahara has caused the Carthagians to take great moves to protect her borders and I ask the rest of the Titans to also follow suite.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

I completely concur with the above statement by my esteemed colleague. My 3 builds are extremely hostile... towards him.

Only due to his statements about the breeding habits of Ptolemy's grandmother before even the first turn, though. Perhaps if you had not suggested our noble government go get bitten by a scoprion earlier, we wouldn't be having this discussion, eh?
      All syllogisms have three parts.
      Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Builds:

F Capua
        F Brundisium

Comment

Working...
        X