No announcement yet.

Domination(46) Dip Fall 1940 Moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have enough build centers I think, unless I am wrong and unaware of a rule.

BTW, my A Saigon should be in Thailand I believe.

Build Centers:

Hanoi, Saigon, Madagascar, Cape Town (?), Conarky, Nantes, Paris, Glasgow (?), London (?), Quebec (?).

So...six definite as Defiant said whereas I might have ten...
    Almighty and Resident God
    The more you know the more you realize you dont know. - Shep

Comment

Yes, Sai should be in Thai that is why I said six and what do you have (?) with Que, Cap, Gla and Lon for, those are English, you goofnut.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Bah...now they are French. I think this 'Home Center' rule should be scrapped. You should need only ONE home center to build at all but if you have other build centers then you can build there.

Comment

Ahhhhhh soooooooo, Japanese intelligence agents use Polish map. No wonder have facts wrong.
          What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

First Citizen Napoleon wishes to hear the Japanese funny remarks now that France has overrun Kyoto.

Comment

That is how good the Nipponese Intelligence(or there lack of) Agency is, fooled by outdated maps
              Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Working...
              X