Sengoku Dip Sign Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sengoku Dip Sign Up

I know there's a few games starting at the moment what with the tournament and all, but there also seem to be a few that have just finished, so I'm willing to GM a game on the Sengoku variant if there's enough interest. I need 8 players, so please sign up here with preferences.

Blank map is at : http://www.geocities.com/the_orange1.../sengblank.gif

Variant homepage is here, with rules: http://home.earthlink.net/~bthester7...okuhome001.htm

On the map, the colours represent the following powers (roughly North-East to South-West):
    Uesugi (dark blue)
    Takeda (teal)
    Hojo (black)
    Asakura (yellow)
    Oda (maroon)
    Chosokabe (purple)
    Mori (bright blue)
    Shimazu (bright green)

White units are neutral.

I'll outline the rules, etc once we have enough interest for the game.
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

I'm in, Orange. Preferences: Shimazu, Hojo, Takdeda, Mori, Uesugi, Oda, Chosokaba, Asakura
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

I'm [crazily] in.

Uesugi, Shimazu, Mori, Oda, Chosokaba, blah blah...

Comment

Shimazu
        Asakura
        Hojo
        Uesugi
        Oda
        All syllogisms have three parts.
        Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Why not? What's one more game in the space of a dream? Preferences are as follows:

Oda
          Takeda
          Shimazu
          Hojo
          Mori
          Uesugi
          Asakura
          Chosokabe

Watashi wa His Divine Shadow desu. Omae o korosu.

------------------
          His Divine Shadow
          zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Obedience. Respect. Love. What god would ask for less?" - The Darkness, _Tales From the Darkness_
          [This message has been edited by His Divine Shadow (edited May 20, 2001).]
          His Divine Shadow

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Cool, 4 down, 4 to go. Come on folks.....

Comment

I keep telling everybody how many games I am in and I still join them, here we go again,
              Hojo and then it doesn't matter.
              Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing how this game will run. I know a number of the players involved are very good, and some of them know the time period quite well. I got a chance to play the beta briefly last year, but got removed due to moving problems (phone was gone for about a week).

Good luck all!

BTW, this was just spam for the hell of it...I really do like this new forum setup!
                "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
                -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

3 more, 3 more. Come on folks, you know you want to. What's one more game?

Comment

OK what is one more game? i am in

but i do not know this map
                    "If you wanna shoot - shoot, don't talk"

Comment

Thanks Dr, and don't worry, the map will be fun. Can you post your country preferences from the list at the top of the thread, bearing in mind that some are taken (see the other posts, above). Does that make sense???

Comment

i do not know. maybe uesugi or someone
                        i do not know this map so i do not care

Comment

The following powers have already been assigned on a first come first served basis:

Shimazu - Ruffhaus
                          Uesugi - Hogfather
                          Asakura - Snowfire
                          Oda - His Divine Shadow
                          Hojo - Defiant

Sorry dr Tzuri, Uesugi is gone. I understand that you don't care which you want, but there's basically a choice of 3, so I'm giving you the option to get the best one remaining (Takeda, Mori or Chosokabe). If you really don't care, then I'll let the last two players choose first and give you whatever one is left. The choice is yours.

2 more to go, come one come on, quick, quick oooh, red

Comment

OK then i would rather to be "Mori Motonari" (nice name, ah?)

Comment

I've got another player for Sengoku. He's currently awaiting authorization from our Moderators, but his name is Midian and he wants to play Takeda, if it's not too late. His email is mctaggert@door.net. What say you, oh Orange One (no pun intended, of course )

Also, MDR has expressed interest in Chosokabe, if it's still up for grabs. He'll post a confirmation later tonight when he gets home.
                              His Divine Shadow

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Working...
                              X