No announcement yet.

ADC 2001 Championship - Sign Up Sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anything proves that I'm slightly mad, it's going to be this single decision. Bring it on. I want a piece of this tourney. I'm not on ICQ or AIM or anything, and I only get to check my mail once a day or so, but I think I can commit to one more game on top of what I've already got and be okay.

The Divine Order, ever marching onward. . .

------------------
    His Divine Shadow
    zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com
    His Divine Shadow
    zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Okay, while I would like to play this tourney, my schedule is getting clogged. If we get enough for 4 games then I will play, but if we have enough for 3+ games, someone who is new here can take my spot and I will be an alternate. Sorry, but I'm in several games and my performance is starting to suffer the consequences of being distracted.

Comment

btw, my e-mail is sigakid@hotmail.com
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Ruffhause:
          I wish to partake in the ADC 2001 Chamipionship. Thanks - Yomama
          "When one starves with a tiger, the tiger starves last."

Comment

Uhhh... thanks, Yomama. Welcome to the scene. Can we get two 'mo' to start up? Almost there. Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

Russmunki might be able to return and take on a replacement position, but he's not available until after the end of May. I'd like to get started before then, but I imaging that we could use an alternate or three...
            What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Talon, Lordstone?
              The last two have your name written all over them, if you join we keep Berzerker and we can get started, please help make the second annual Apolyton Tournament a successful one, what do you say
              Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Bumpski,
                Lets please not forget about this one, we only need two more, we are so close,thanks.
                Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

John, if you are reading this I DEMAND you sign up and post. Now dammit it Now!

------------------
                  Almighty and Resident God
                  The more you know the more you realize you dont know. - Shep

Comment

Im joining if thats alright

------------------
                    Lightning in the hand is better than thunder in the mouth.
                    Better to have lightning in the hand than thunder in the mouth.

Comment

ALLRIGHT! Twenty eight players, and 4 GMs. Now we have a tournament! Thanks to all for signing up. I will be drawing the board assignments (randomly of course) and we can then turn things over to the GMs.

Stay tuned!
                      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

O.K. I'm in, (if you don't mind) when do we start?

I wish you all a healthy games.....:-)
                        "If you wanna shoot - shoot, don't talk"

Comment

Nice Saro...good to see you

You have any questions you know where to reach me. Oh, go to my Church for a carnival...

------------------

Comment

I guess all the spaces are filled, but if anyone needs to drop out, let me know, i'll fill in.
                            -connorkimbro
                            "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

You can be prepared because I'm leaving to England in August so if I'll still play by then, feel free to replace me
                              "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

"Life is wasted on the living."
                              -Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
                              X