Alien Dip Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Dip Ends

SnowFire, VictorG, Iain Lindley, WarVoid, Defiant Five-way draw.
    Good game all.

------------------
    Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.
    Stop Quoting Ben

The Universe of Allied Nations, located in the glorious system of Orion, has decided to consolidate her holdings on the planet Earth.

For years we have kept a vigilant watch over the human we tended to and protected them from the imperialist intentions of other nations. After many years of fighting we have only the lands known as Great Britain and Brittany to show for our efforts, but in these small areas the humans under our control still thrive in their native culture and our people work alongside them for a better Earth, a better Universe.

Today we end the wars, now is a time of peace where we consolidate our gains and turn our attention to other planets of coloniztion.

The Earth colony will be retained, but our armies shall turn their attention to new stars now. To a new future.

OOC:
    Vic, Snowie, Iain, Defiant, Boshko, great game guys! This one was really fun.

Comment

loc test
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

The Laguzans, having rightfully earned this planet from their long, hard conquest and march against the space forces of the United Terran Theocracy, became highly annoyed at the other alien squatters who had set up their defenses in the vital sector known as "Europe." Finding no recourse at using conventional means to secure the planet untouched with full production capacity, the orbiting Laguzan cruisers are ordered to open fire on the other alien ships still in the area, and then turn their particle beams upon the area known as "Western Europe."

Lucikly, most of the alien fleets are wiped out, but the few remaining ones begin opening fire on Laguzan controlled territory in spite. While these are soon chased off or eliminated, the damage is done; the planet known as "Earth" has become a flaming, radioactive wreack of its former self, no longer an area truly fit for habitation. The entire long ground battle between the vying aliens to take the planet purely has been for naught. While the Laguzans now control what remains of the planet, there is really quite little of any value now.

And thus it ends in flames.

OOC: Of course, if you don't want to blow up my territories in spite, feel free, but wouldn't you want to after my actions?

I think this game proved the value of good location more than anything. I get 3 builds (the maximum) the second year, and 5 out of 6 builds my third. Because I got a nice safe corner, everything flowed from there.

And oh, by the way, I really wasn't lying when I said that I wouldn't try to solo if you wiped out Defiant. What I really wanted to do earlier was first wipe out Defiant, then say a 3-way was better than a 4-way and ask Victor and Iain to wipe out WarVoid with me. THEN I would have tried for a solo, though if I was forced back to a 3-way draw that also would have worked. But if you had simply refused to attack WarVoid after killing Defiant, then a 4-way draw would have been fine with me, and to prove my good intentions, again, I would not have taken any of Defiant's territory.
        All syllogisms have three parts.
        Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Heh, Snowie, I could have got rid of Defiant, but I always thought that you were just waiting for me to drop the stalemate line somewhere...

Full EOG to follow...
          Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Working...
          X