Ruffhaus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruffhaus!

Did you get my Dip51 moves? Because I did not recieve confirmation, wich is unusual when you are the GM...

I want to consider the Columbian Drug Lord NMR in advance, do I have a second?????? :

And the quote "Cheers My Friend" is generally used by the English, yet Sahib is German, is Sahib really Sahib and is the GM in the so called German's pocket, what kind of payoff is involved here(probably a southern beer of some kind) and it probably has the direct correlation to the Venzy's conqueorship. Hmmmmmmmm
    [This message has been edited by Defiant (edited May 09, 2001).]
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Sorry, Sahib. I don't have orders from you.
      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

I will send them again tonight, from home, where I have access to the maps. That should be well before midnight even my time (+6 compared to you)

Cheers my friend! And thanks for the fast reply.

Comment

Really, is that English? I wonder where I picked that up... But Ruffhaus is not English, unless you count those southern states still crown´s country?

I chose not to NMR though. I hope, Ruffy, this time you got my mail?

Comment

If the damn Brits had helped like they promised........but who can trust an Englishman?

Comment

Sahib, I got your mail. Did you get my confirmation?

That's right Defiant, Sahib bribes me with beer from southern Germany like Spaten and Augustiner, and I send him your moves.

No crown in these parts. Didn't you see the Patriot? Mel Gibson ran them all out!

[This message has been edited by RUFFHAUS 8 (edited May 10, 2001).]
              What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by RUFFHAUS 8 on 05-10-2001 03:20 PM
                No crown in these parts. Didn't you see the Patriot? Mel Gibson ran them all out!

[This message has been edited by RUFFHAUS 8 (edited May 10, 2001).]

Did you see the critic? "I want my tea and crumpets!"

Comment

Mel Gibson? That was this australian guy, right?

Comment

Working...
                  X