A Par S English A Bur

Italy
    A Mar H
    F Por-Spa(sc)
    F Wme - Tyn (move fails)
    F Tun S F Wme-Tyn

Russia
    F StP H (unit dislodged and destroyed)
    A Mos S F StP (unit dislodged, retreats to War)

England
    A Gas S (Italian) A Mar
    A Bur S (German) A Mun
    A Ruh S (German) A Mun
    F Ber H
    F Kie S F Ber
    A Fin-StP
    F BAR S A Fin-StP
    F Nwy S A Fin-StP
    F NTH-Den
    A Bel H

Austria
    A Nap H

Germany
    A Mun H

Turkey
    A Ukr S A Sev - Mos
    A Sev - Mos
    A Rum - Gal
    A Pru - Ber (move fails)
    A Sil S A Boh - Mun
    A Boh - Mun (move fails)
    A Tyr S A Boh - Mun
    A Pie - Mar (move fails)
    A Rom - Nap (move fails)
    F Lyo S F Tyn - WMe
    F Tyn - WMe (move fails)
    F Ion - Tyn (move fails)
    F Apu - Ion (move fails)
    F Con - Aeg
    Stop Quoting Ben

Well, all's well that ends well. We have a stalemate line at hand. Even if Tunis should fall, when France's fleet reaches North Africa, the line cannot be broken. There's only one way to hit NaF, from Tunis, so that's solid. WMe borders 3 enemy zones, but has uncuttable support from NAf & Spa so it is safe (okay, NAf could be cut, but then only 2 zones border it, so we're still safe). Spain is like NAf, only one border. Marseilles, with British aid from Gascony can never fall. Meanwhile, Munich, Berlin, and StP look sealed up to me.

Best part of all, I only count 17 SC's he holds, assuming he takes Mos, War, and Tun. We stopped 'im just in time. I think we deserve to pat ourselves on the back. Enjoy your 1/4 of a victory Turkey, it was well played, but that's all we're letting you have.

Italy proposes a 4-way draw between Turkey, England, Italy, and France. Russia, you can veto this if you want, but you're dead at the end of fall, so we'll just wait a season if you do. Turkey, you aren't getting past. England, eliminating France would mean losing one highly important fleet in the Med and breaking the stalemate line. Since we convinced you to move your fleets away earlier, it looks like they won't get there in time, and even if you did start moving them, France would most likely attempt to throw the game to Turkey if you tried it (which I wouldn't blame him for), which is too risky IMHO. France- I assume I don't have to convince you of the merits of a draw?
    While diplomacy lurks in the heart of men, humankind shall always prosper...

Comment

England here... I'm 100% in favour of the proposal. See, I knew what I was doing all along.

Comment

No objections on Russia's part, because Turkey, France and Italy are all deserving somewhat of the spoils. England, though, once I find out who you are...

Comment

Germany agrees

Comment

France here. Nice summary by our Italian friend. We the nation that wrote the book on collaboration, and then made it a way of life are pleased (if not suprised) to be included in said draw resolution! France votes yes, and encourages Turkey to collaborate as well.

France's anticipated moves should there be no peace:

F MAO - NAF
            A PAR S A BUR

Please advise, oh noble allies!

Comment

Turkey votes yes.

Comment

Wrong thread...
                [This message has been edited by *End Is Forever* (edited May 03, 2001).]
                Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

The real turkey votes no...

Comment

Working...
                  X