Dip 53 African Diplomacy Winter 2001 Adjustments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 53 African Diplomacy Winter 2001 Adjustments

Look at all those shiny new units...I feel a bloodbath coming on!!!

Builds:

Ivory Coast (Ruffhaus) - Green
    A-Oua
    F-Fre
    F-Abi

Ethiopia (Hogfather) - Yellow
    A-Aab
    A-Som

Saudi Arabia (Defiant) - Purple
    F-Dam
    A-Mec
    F-Riy

Zaire (Gerwald) - Blue
    F-Kin
    A-Kis

South Africa (Midshipman) - Orange
    F-Cto
    A-Pre
    A-Pei

Disband:

Libya (Napoleon) - Red
    A-Alg

Map: http://www.geocities.com/the_orange1uk/Africa/africaw01.gif

Spring 2002 moves are due in Saturday 28 April at 1159GMT

Play nice...
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by the_orange1 (edited April 25, 2001).]</font>
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Orange, clicking the link brings up an address for spring 02. The winter map is available, but the link seems to be misrouting it. I justed edited the text in my browser and got to the map that way?

Comment

Thanks Ruffhaus, it brings up the right map if you copy and paste too. Let me know if anyone else has problems and I'll repost the link.
      "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

OK, I can't get there, what are you guys doing to get to the correct map?
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Slower this time for the Poles....

When clicking on the link provided by Orange, for some inexplicable reason it pops up a URL in the browser box with the last digits reading "africas02.gif" Since we have yet to play Spring 2002, I figured, let me just go back and edit "s02" with "w01" on the browser line, and whattaya know? This grass stuff really does grow... if you plant it green side up.

Comment

Oh yeah, as Mel Brooks would say "It's good to be the King!"

Comment

OK, this is going to be a longgggggggg day for would be KING Ruffhaus, I had the right idea I put a "w" in the "s" spot but neglected the 02 to 01, you *%$&!)(^#%@#!^#&*, can you read that!

thanks for the help
              Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

And what are you doing building soooo many fleets, you gerbil.

Comment

Why, I'm coming to kill every last one of you Saudi camel traders!

Comment

Right away after you have been made King, you have to go and kill something, hope your peasants know what your intentions are, and you will have to go through the new Camel Battlecruiser in the Med.

Comment

Working...
                    X