Absence...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absence...

I will be away in Munich until the 10th. Now, I guess the bavarians do have internet, so I hope to be able to submit moves and answer most mails. However, I may not be as promt with replies as I usually am.

You'll probably find a Gateway store somewhere and use them. Sprichst du Deutsch?

October is the best time to be in Munich, BTW.

------------------
    His Divine Shadow
    zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com
    His Divine Shadow
    zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

"Sprichst du Deutsch?"

A little

Comment

Isn't that "Ein bischen," Sahib? and I didn't know that you and HDS were on such FAMILIAR terms. Interesting thoughts to ponder for the future...

In any event, please raise a litre mug of the dunkel in my name! I prefer the Spaten, but the HB haus is certainly acceptable. Sure beats that swill that Defiant drinks.

Comment

Ahhh... I guess the Newbie game is never to be continued...
          By the time you come back from Munich I will already have set off to LA... anyway guess after all this long another two weeks couldn't hurt anyone... now could they..

Comment

Hey!
            I drink the #1 beer, GDL not like that river bottom sludge gut rot that those southern boys drink. That crap you can stand a spoon upright and it will never hit the edge of the can, glass or hose like Ruffhaus drinks it.
            [This message has been edited by Defiant (edited April 02, 2001).]
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Working...
            X