A New Standard Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Standard Game?

I'm a bit bored of playing just one game at this time.

So, I want to play in another Standart Diplomacy game.
    Who's with me?

We need 7 players including me, and a GM.

Come on.

(If you really don't want to, it can be some other game, not a standard one, but I prefer a standard one).

------------------
    "But as time goes on, they, as all men, will find that independence was not made for man - that it is an unnatural state - will do for a while, but will not carry us on safely to the end..." Aldous Huxley in "Brave New World"
    "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

"Life is wasted on the living."
    -Douglas Adams

I'll play, but I'm not being Austria.

Comment

I;m interested in taking France for a spin...
      *grumbles about work*

Comment

I can GM one, starting april 13'th... Well, the first deadline would be april 15'th... which would give you guys quite a while to negotiate...
        The reason is that I'm going out of town next saturday, coming back the 10'th, and then I have five days to get in an abstract... But after that I'm less stressed.

If that is cool, email me your preferences in the AEFGIRT manner (i.e. your first choice, followed by your second choice and so forth. If you are the only one with a particular first choice, it is yours. If there are more than one, I will look at second choices and so on.)

My email is joxgaard@nd.edu

Deadline every friday at noon EST (17.00 GMT), moves posted on saturday. This is a no NMR game. If a player NMRs, moves will be made up by an impartial apolyton player, my labmate Nicolas (who is an old ftf dip player) or myself.

If a player NMRs again, I will find out where he lives, and shave his cat.

I'm pretty lenient when it comes to syntax problems. If I catch one before dealine, I will ask for clarification. As long as there is no question of the intent, it will be honored. Forgeting coastal specifications, however, will unless clarified lead to unit holding.

Any other questions?

------------------
        Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

OK, this going pretty well.

We have 3 players and a GM so far. 4 players to go.

Another thing, everybody, post your E-Mail addresses and ICQ numbers (if you have).

Mine are:

E-Mail: angry_taurus@hotmail.com
          ICQ# : 52073195

Come on, 4 more players and we can start.

------------------
          "But as time goes on, they, as all men, will find that independence was not made for man - that it is an unnatural state - will do for a while, but will not carry us on safely to the end..." Aldous Huxley in "Brave New World"
          "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

-Douglas Adams

Comment

I think I'll give Austria a spin.
            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Well, we still need 3 players, doesn't anybody want to play in this new and exciting game?

------------------

-Douglas Adams

Comment

Prefs sent

------------------
                Almighty and Resident God
                The more you know the more you realize you dont know. - Shep
                Almighty and Resident God
                The more you know the more you realize you dont know. - Shep

Comment

OK, guys, Iain is also in, one more person and we're ready to go!

Comment

prefs sent via ICQ.

Comment

BTW, Taurus, need preferences from you

Gibsie as well, actually. Not austria is pretty broad....

Comment

Gibster, I also need an email address for you

Shadowstrike, do you have an ICQ number?

Comment

Hahaha, I didn't realise Onion Dip was in fact this game... oops!
                          [This message has been edited by Gibsie (edited March 29, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                          X