Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 48 "Newbie" reminder!!

Only one in! Hurry!

Taurus is very sick and will most probably be unable of submitting his orders by tomorrow. If you could delay the game by only a few days, we might prevent another NMR.

Thank you.

Comment

Uhm I sent the orders a few days ago but only now did I find out that I mistyped the Email address... resending now.

Comment

I am actually pretty sick as well
        will send my orders though.

I hope taurus will feel better.

Comment

OK, game is on hold until Taurus is healthy again. Please, Yoav, Siro, Taurus, tell me when that is. If I hear nothing from you at all, the game will automatically restart Wednesday, march 21st.

Tell Taurus my best wishes to get healthy soon. Same to you, Siro!

Comment

Orders sent !

------------------
            "But as time goes on, they, as all men, will find that independence was not made for man - that it is an unnatural state - will do for a while, but will not carry us on safely to the end..." Aldous Huxley in "Brave New World"
            "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

"Life is wasted on the living."
            -Douglas Adams

Comment

Another set of orders sent !

------------------
              "But as time goes on, they, as all men, will find that independence was not made for man - that it is an unnatural state - will do for a while, but will not carry us on safely to the end..." Aldous Huxley in "Brave New World"
              "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

"Life is wasted on the living."
              -Douglas Adams

Comment

deadline is tonight 6pm GMT, then. I will adjucate tonight.

Comment

Working...
                X