Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperial 3 Dip (50) Builds

Hello everybody,
    Builds are due Monday March 12, 2001 at 11:59PM CST, lets get them in so I can update the map and we can get under way again.
    thanks
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Turkey seeks peace and cooperation between all civilized nations. So, as a sign of our goodwill, the Ottoman Empire discloses it´s build here and now for everybody to see:

A Bag
    A Cai
    F Cyp
    A Ang
    A Con

Comment

Because the Divine Order of Austria is righteous in its wish to bathe in the blood of a few hundred thousand Prussian peasants, our mobilization is thus:

A Ven
      A Vie

------------------
      His Divine Shadow
      zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com
      His Divine Shadow

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

The tide shall turn, treacherous Austrian pigs! The tide shall turn and Chancellor Bismarck will sip coffee and eat Sascher tort off your silver dishes!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by The Hogfather on 03-11-2001 02:51 PM
          The tide shall turn, treacherous Austrian pigs! The tide shall turn and Chancellor Bismarck will sip coffee and eat Sascher tort off your silver dishes!

It's 'Sachertorte', gene-serf. And you're wondering why it is you're being cleansed. I am so going to enjoy putting your populace under the Yoke of the Divine Order and breeding them into a slave race to fight in pits with wild dogs for my amusement. Oh, and Bismarck is a thong-wearing fatty. ^_-

------------------
          His Divine Shadow
          His Divine Shadow

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

My wife forces me to wear them!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by The Hogfather on 03-11-2001 04:26 PM
              My wife forces me to wear them!

My, my. China's does his writing for him, yours dresses you. That's a lot of feminism-ruled nations here. With such a fate, perhaps your inevitable death should be exalted as a mercy killing.

------------------
              His Divine Shadow
              His Divine Shadow

Comment

When reading the statements, Bismarck turned to his secretary and showed him the telegram and his alleged reply. All he asked, infuriated, was:

"How did he find out and who wrote this reply!?"

Comment

Working...
                X