Clear All

• Grey Dip Fall 1905 Results

http://geocities.com/notboshko/greyf1905.GIF

build/disband due asap
    spring orders due before I leave for break saturday morning

Austria (1 disband)
    A Tyr S A Tri
    A Tri S A Bud (support cut)
    A Bud S A Tri (support cut, unit dislodged can retreat to Vie or Gal)

Germany (0 builds)
    A Kie - Ber
    A Ruh - Kie

Italy (0 builds)
    F Nap S F Ion
    F Tyn S F Ion
    F Ion S Austrian A Tri-Alb (invalid support)
    F Spa (sc) S F Mao
    A Bur S A Mun
    A Mun S A Bur

Russia (0 builds)
    F Bar-StP(nc)
    A Mos S F Bar-StP(nc)
    A Liv S F Bar-StP(nc)

Turkey (1 build)
    F Alb - Tri
    A Ser - Bud
    A Rum S A Ser - Bud
    A Bul - Ser
    F Gre S F Eme - Ion
    F Aeg S F Eme - Ion
    F EMe - Ion (move fails)
    A Sev S A Mos

France (0 builds)
    A Bre S A Pic
    A Pic S Italian A Bur-Bel
    F Por S Italian F Mao

England (0 builds)
    F Nwg-Nao
    F Iri-Mao (move fails)
    A Bel S A Hol
    A Hol S A Bel
    F Eng S A Bel
    A Nor-StP (move fails)
    F Swe-Bal
    F Nth-Den

<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Dave Boshko (edited March 06, 2001).]</font>

I take it Italy is planning to hand the game to Turkey?
    While diplomacy lurks in the heart of men, humankind shall always prosper...

Comment

If anyone can figure out a way to materialize another fleet to hold the Ionian, I'm open to suggestions. Otherwise, I'm doing the best I can to hold all fronts; I wouldn't call that "throwing" it to Turkey. Turkey just happened to be able to muster the power to beat my defenses while England didn't.

-Italy

Comment

F MAO-Por
        F Spa S F MAO-Por

Build F Rom.

You can hold England even by conceding MAO. It is France that will lose out. Besides, I don't think Turkey will take ION this turn, rather do something that would really **** you up like F Alb-Tri.

Comment

Yeah? Go right ahead and follow this moron's advice, Italy. Let it be known that France is a nation wont to collaborate with the enemy. Just as we have backed the Italian invaders against the hated English and Germans, we are always capable of switching sides, not that you would do that though. Right?

Italy, the remaining Free French units are at your disposal, not for you to dispose of. Clearly the Enlglish, the Turks, or both are up to something here.

Comment

Sychophancy can only get you so far... Turkey will be in ION and knocking at Venice's door soon, and if Italy doesn't reassess his priorities soon, he's gonna be down to his Western SCs and the game will be as good as over. Before, it was in the interest of the Italian to keep you alive. Now, it isn't. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Comment

come on people. this is clearly an english ploy to foster dissention between italy and france. do not fall for it. england and his stalemate line offense does not deserve the spoils from a franco-italian war.

Comment

And what use would F Rom be to me? I need a F Tun. F Rom can't support the Ionian.

There's nothing to be gained from stabbing the French but another enemy.

Sorry, England. I'll fight the Turks tooth and nail, but I can't stop them cold, not now. The cows are almost gone and it's too late to close the barn door. If you want to help, move out of Belgium and the Netherlands this turn, convoy 'em right out. A donation of SC's to the anti-Turkish cause would be most reasonable, no? Or not willing to put your SC's where your mouth is?

I'll even only take Belgium if you want. But just get those troops out of there. It would be appreciated if the Germans did the same and moved to Berlin and Prussia, I might add.

Comment

Working...
                X