Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dip 50 Imp 3 Replacement Prussia needed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 50 Imp 3 Replacement Prussia needed...

Hello all,

Our player for Prussia backed out of the game due to RL reasons. We need a new player to take up his position. We're going into the second turn, so only opening moves have been made. If you're interested, check out the Dip 50 Imp3 Spring 1861 thread, and reply to me at mikedr@gte.net or this thread.

Thanks in advance...
    "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
    -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

I'll do it!

Comment

Hey Brazil Boy,
      I was going to offer you England, since Shadowstrike is on technical leave and you did the moves already once, your choice but England is also open.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

why is england open, I thought shadow would return? So you need only a temporary replacement there.

Comment

Sahib,
          I don't think we should hold up the game, he didn't let us know he had a problem until after the moves were due, I think a permanent replacement is in order here, only my opinion, Mike will have to make the call. Mike does have rules he posted for NMR's and replacement procedures.
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Wow, prefs.

Britain- pref 1
            Prussia- pref 2

Comment

I'll give Shadowstrike the benefit of the doubt. I've had similar problems happen to me before...

Hogfather, if you want in as a permanent player, you can have Prussia. Post here or send me an email if you actually do want it. That still leaves us one short, though...

Comment

Temporary replacement for England it is, if Hogfather still wants a permanent position in Prussia. I will try and find someone tonight on ICQ, shouldn't be too hard considering England is in its infancy.

Comment

I'll take Prussia then.

Comment

Okay Hogfather, you've got Prussia.

Go check out the Spring 1861 results thread & list your ICQ & email there.

Thanks...

Comment

Working...
                    X