ADC Game Numbering System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imran,
    Why don't you stay out of here, it is none of your concern anymore, leave us do deal with the way we want to have this site ran.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Imran, this is neither the place nor time for your political views... the ADC bureaucracy as you call it consists of a few records upkept every half month or so mostly by Ruffhaus, a single person. Yeah, what a bloated bureaucracy this is We should be thanking him for the time he is taking for the ADC, since the rest of us (or at least I) are too lazy to do it ourselves.

Comment

Yes, thank him for doing something, when people don't even care for it, as seen on this thread.

Sounds like the USSR, something you admire, right?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yeah, Imran, we all do!
          >starts singing<
          "Sajous sarushennie..."

Comment

*starts humming along with Sahib's singing*

But seriously, I can't admire the USSR without being hypocritical, so I don't.

Comment

Imran, if you have nothing constructive to say; keep your opinions to yourself. Go get the points you lost for insulting us, who take the ADC seriously, somewhere else. Go write a story no one wants to read. If all you want to do is cause problems, I feel sorry for you.

Comment

Did I touch a nerve...

All I know is that Ruffhaus went BALLISTIC on Snowfire. A really good guy. It was a bit uncalled for. Snowfire had the gall to say that he didn't think this was a good idea... what he isn't allowed to?
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Listen you twit, it is none of your business what goes on between Ruff and Snowie, man you're thick, don't you get it, you ARE NOT welcomed here, why don't go back and suck on your mama's nipple.
                  Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Didn't I read in the thread (before imran defended Snowfire's honor) Ruff apologise for being defensive? Didn't Ruff also say that he and Snowfire worked it out peacefully and privately? Like men, I might add! Why did you conviently read only the negatives here, imran? Next time read the entire thread before you submit a worthless reply. This issue was settled and buried, by active ADC members, long before you decided to be a trouble-maker yet again.

Comment

Working...
                    X