ADCT: The Tournament of Champions W1903

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADCT: The Tournament of Champions W1903

We enter our fourth year of this championship game. Austria is biting the dust while the British are being scattered to the winds. But who'll be next? Already, there's an uncomfortable Russian presence around Germany, and Turkey is poised to break through the Ionian Sea into the heart of Italy. And of course, what about France? We'll see, in this greatest of games.

Austria (Gibster)
    Disband A Boh

England (Ruffhaus)
    No change

France (Chazzy)
    Build A Par

Germany (Berzerker)
    Disband A Ruh

Italy (Iain Lindley)
    No change

Russia (Defiant)
    No change

Turkey (Talon)
    Build A Con

Something's wrong with the geocities file manager, so I'll hold off on the deadline til I upload the map.
    The honorary duty of a human being
    is to love, I am human and nothing
    human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

Map: http://www.geocities.com/lordstone1/adct/w1903.gif

Spring 1904 Moves due: Saturday, February 17th, 2001. An extra day in celebration of Valentine's Day! If there's a performance of the Vagina Monologues nearby, go, go!

-Maya Angelou

Comment

Whew, thanks... when I was getting it on with my girlfriend, all I could think about was "Gotta send my moves to Lordstone Gotta send my moves to Lordstone Gotta send my moves to Lordstone Gotta send my moves to Lordstone".

Thank gawd I haven't NMR'ed!

Comment

Well, if you have been thinking nothing except turning in your moves, particularly with your girlfriend, why don't you clear your duties by actually turning them in?

-Maya Angelou

Comment

In my position, you must spend many hours considering each and every possible moves, and the moves that your opponents are likely to make. I have been doing nothing but studying the map since I posted here

Comment

Working...
          X