This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imram should be banned

Imran has become a pest in the Dip 22 game. A game in which he does not participate. In fact, a game in which he was replaced as the GM. Within the thread in question, he has also insulted the ADC. I believe there should be NO TOLERANCE for such behavior. He has also, unprevoked I might add, insulted everyone playing in the game Dip 22. We have asked him to refrain from posting to old threads, yet he has decided that he is bigger than the ADC and has told us to shove our request where the sun doesn't shine. I therefore submit that all true ADC players immediately cease all communication with Imran and ban him from this link. I am also submitting a copy of my request to the moderators of the Civ & Diplomacy website. Imran, we asked you to stop, you instead escalated the war. I hope you fade away.

Who insulted who first... I suggest you look at the thread... see that I made a little mistake on where to post and got slammed by someone (was it you?) then I proceeded to defend myself...

If you can't take the heat...
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The evidence your honor:

quote:

Wow! This game is still around . Neat!

Good job... as for the NMRs.. why do you think I quit as GM?

Oh... even a complement... then:

quote:

IMRAN!!!!! If you have to post in a thread that doesn't concern you, would you mind posting in the most recent!!! Patron Saint of my ARSE!!!

And it was you... hmmm..

quote:

Well I couldn't put the NMR story in the new one, since there was nothing about NMRs there, and there was here... so I posted here.

Your just jealous that you don't have an unofficial title that is generally accepted in the OT

Even a little joke...

Then the kicker

quote:

Imran, before we get into a pissing contest over who has the "coolest fake title"; I want to commend you for taking your public flogging like a man and simply finishing a game to get you back to -8 ADC points. Such commitment to the ADC Diplomacy games should not go unnoticed! Since you are so proud of a title granted to yourself by people (this, of course, includes the possibility you made the title up for yourself) who daydream that they are Generals; hell bent to conquer the world with a quick wit and rapier typewriter, I might remind you that story threads seem to be going that way of the Dodo. And no one cares. Now for the truth. When you post to a thread it resets the thread moron. So even if it is convienent for YOU it isn't for the people actually compeating in the game! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Now begone, or I'll be forced to taunt you again!

---

And the proof is shown... now hide your head, you very naughty boy.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Imran, we aren't stupid. Your sarcasim dripped from every word. Plus, you never actually apologized for the problem you started by re-activating the thread. In fact, you began to gloat over the frustration you were causing. Then you insulted everyone in the game, including the GM (Ruffhaus) who had to abandon his position as a player, in the game, because you couldn't hack it as tthe GM. As to the patron saint remark. If you are "the patron saint of apolyton", then shouldn't YOU relize the problem YOU caused by replying on the dead thread? As to your lofty "deity" status. If I posted useless replys everywhere in the forum, 20 times a day, I too could reach such a lofty goal. I never insulted you, I insulted your crowing over your title. YOU insulted Defiant, Ruffhaus, the members of ADC and lastly me with your additional comments you so casually ommitted in your synopsis. Quit posting to threads in which you not only have no active participation; but also abandoned your role!

Comment

So, I guess I won't get an apology

Comment

Imran's a deity!? Since when?
            Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Since a couple days ago! Move over, punk... make some room.

Comment

My opinion, if you please: both of you, shut up. You're fueling each other's nasty responses. If one of you shuts up, then the other one'll shut up too and we'll move on. If that person won't shut up, then we'll know if that person is a problem or not. Simple.
                The honorary duty of a human being
                is to love, I am human and nothing
                human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

Comment

*The Mao expands to fill the space of all deityhood so that Imran can't come into the playhouse*
                  Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

i only needed to read this
                    quote:

Oops..

Now if I had respected all ya, I wouldn't keep doing this... so, I guess I don't...

10% post count reduction to Imran for disrupting the forum

this thread will be closed. the fact that i have to close threads in the diplomacy forum is really sad...
                    threads on the issue will be closed in order to end the matter here. you can always discuss a decision of ours via mail of course

------------------
                    Markos, Apolyton Civilization Site

Comment

Working...
                    X