Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination Dip Fall 1935 Move Reminder

Hello Dominators,
    Fall 1935 moves are due tomorrow at 11:59PM CST. Early turn-ins are always appreciated, I already have 5 in.
    Thanks
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

What is the hours difference between CST and GMT?
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Eli,
      you have me on that, I think about 7 hours behind GMT.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Not so good.

My moves aren't ready now and I will return tommorow only couple hours after the deadline.
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Eli,
          You also get 24hr grace period in which to turn in your moves, let me know if you need more time, I can always extend an extra day.

Comment

I am stupid.

Did I turn mine in?
            But I kick that ball, and I pray it goes straight,
            If it does, then Coach says, "Good job number eight."
            He doesn't even no my name is Andre Kristacovitchlalinski, Jr.
            But that's the life I live...Lonesome Kicker

Comment

ok

Comment

Yes, Midshipman you did and you are not stupid, I told Snowie to turn his in and he reminded me he did, there is a stupid move, but I did put received on yours, you ICQ's them to me. Thanks

Comment

What happened to Hodad (aka Hogfather)'s request for an extension?

Comment

ScottF,
                    His request is until the 14th and I don't want to delay another 5 days, his moves are basic at this point and it doesn't outweigh the need to keep this game going, please hand in your moves, ASAP. thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X