ADC Player Rankings - December 2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.geocities.com/myrdred_ii/index.html

Did a little more editting on the main page, and just noticed that Apprentice Dip was also finished.
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

Victor, distribute the single point for Saxony among the six surviving players: SnowFire, Victor, Borodino, Stefu, Komitet, and Boshko. So that works out to .167 points per person.
      The honorary duty of a human being
      is to love, I am human and nothing
      human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

Comment

OK, will do that next time I log on, unless Snowfire beats me to it (it is his site after all.) That leaves the two of us tied at .83 behind CyberGnu, though I fear he may win Alien Dip and pull ahead of me
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

Well, while you and/or SnowFire are at it, you might note that ADCT Game A has been completed as well, and if I'm not mistaken, it was soloed (won) by.... me!

Comment

Working...
          X