A Kie-Hol
    A Boh-Vie (move fails)
    A Sil-Mun
    F Den-Swe

Russia
    F Fin-Swe (move fails)
    A Mos-War
    A Ukr S A Mos-War
    F Sev-Bla (unit dislodged and destroyed)

Turkey
    A Arm-Sev
    F Bla S A Arm-Sev
    A Bul-Rum
    A Con-Bul

England
    F Lon-Eng
    F Bre-Mao (move fails)
    A Edi-Nor
    F NTH C A Edi-Nor
    A Hol-Bel

I trust that the French realise that attempted to bounce the English out of MAO again will result in the loss of Spain. As an interested observer from the other side of the board, it is imperative that Spain is supported from Portugal, or else we risk the Italian running away with the game...
    While diplomacy lurks in the heart of men, humankind shall always prosper...

Comment

We French are not idiots. Italy will not run away with the game, he can't possibly get a build this turn. What you should be more concerned about is ENGLAND winning...

Comment

I think it would be wise of the Russian to keep Mos open, as he may soon receive some unexpected assistance...

------------------
        Live by the sword, die by the sword
        [This message has been edited by Sed (edited December 03, 2000).]

Comment

It appears England may try to get forward positioning in MAO... I think this is an ideal opportunity for France to take back Brest.

Comment

it does seem to me that the first post on this thread was a bluff by England to make sure he got the forward positioning. what surprises me as an observer is that no-one has mentioned the folly of Austria's mad dash north. the Turk is in as strong a position as England is at the moment...

Comment

This observer disagrees with the previous analysis. England can't be wanting to get into MAO this turn. All France has to do is play
              A Pic-Bre
              A Par S A Pic-Bre
              and if England doesn't play
              F Bre H
              F Eng S F Bre H
              then he will lose Brest. It's as simple as that. So I rather doubt that England made the first post. And of course if France moves to MAO, then Spain is lost, so my bet is nobody will be in MAO at the end of this turn.

Also, I suspect that Turkey made the post about leaving Moscow open. That way Army Sev could just walk right in...

Comment

Turkey to Austria: When you are done chasing the german away, are you interested in some russian ventures? If you help me take moscow, I'll help you take warsaw. England can have StP. Deal?

------------------
                Live by the sword, die by the sword

Comment

I think the idea was more along the lines of...

A Ukr-Mos
                  A War-Mos

But where the build may come from, I don't know...

Comment

Austria accepts Turkey's proposal to divide the Russia amonst ourselves.

Comment

I have a proposal...

TURN IN YOUR ORDERS!

Comment

Working...
                      X