No announcement yet.

Grey Dip Spring 1901 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austria, I would beware of the advice being given to you. One one hand, the second Italy posting concerning A Ser-Bul seems highly unlikely to have come from the "real" Italy. However, Turkey's advice is just as bad. "Greece is more important than Serbia?" It almost sounds like he's setting up for A Bul-Ser.

And I wonder just how many people have posted as France so far. My guess is at least 5. It seems to be the nation with the most multiple-personality disorder of the pack.

-????
    While diplomacy lurks in the heart of men, humankind shall always prosper...

Comment

Austria asks its Italian friend to join in a holy struggle against the French and also we wish to join with Britain in a pseudo-alliance.

We also with to have good relations with Turkey and perhaps we can help in its look to the North.

Comment

Russia asks France to honor the long alliance of French and Russian people to attack the Germans who are unprepared for French action! We cannot hold out too long against German, Turkish and Austria assults. You must help us.

Comment

Turkey thinks the north sounds like a swell idea.

Maybe some help in taking Rumania?

Comment

France will not make any agressive moves until they are warranted.

------------------
            Live by the sword, die by the sword

Comment

Working...
            X