Alien Dip Fall Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Dip Fall Results

Winter builds/disbands/retreats due Sunday http://www.geocities.com/dboshko/alienf2008.GIF

NIM Republic (made up by me) (0 builds)
    A Den S A Ham
    A Ham S A Den

Tar’E (made up by me) (1 disband)
    A Swe-Nor (move fails)
    A ORB H

Rap’tor (Talon)
    A Nor-Swe (move fails)

Universe of Allied Nations (WarVoid) (1 build)
    F Eng > MAO
    A Pic > Par
    A Als Col Bel
    A Ruh S A Bel > Hol
    A Orb > Bel
    A Bel > Hol

Aquaticans (Iain Lindley) (1 build)
    A Ber-Ham (move fails)
    A Fra S A Ber-Ham
    A Mun S A Fra
    A Swi-Mar
    A Ven H
    A Hun S A Ser
    A Ser S A Hun
    A Cro S A Ser
    A Aus H
    A Mil-Tus (no such unit exists)

Federation (Defiant) (1 disband)
    A-GDA > WAR (move fails)
    A-SIL S A-CZE
    A-MOS > BIE
    A-KRA S A-MOS > BIE
    A-LIT S A-MOS > BIE
    A-STP > MOS
    A-GOR S A-STP > MOS (support cut, unit dislodged, can retreat to ORB or disband)
    A-MUR S A-GOR
    A-CZE > HOLD

Centurians (Chaz) (1 disband, Chaz dies)
    A Hol H (unit dislodged, retreats to ORB)

Protectors (Victor G.) (2 builds)
    A Bor-Auv
    F Por Col Sve
    A Mad-Sve
    A Gib S A Mad-Sve
    A Bar-ORB
    A ORB-Mar (move fails)
    F SoG-WMed
    A Wsa S F Mal-Lib
    A Alg S F Mal-Lib
    F Mal-Lib
    F Tun S F Mal-Lib
    A Apu-Rom (move fails)
    F Nap-Rom (move fails)

Laguzans (SnowFire) (2 builds)
    F Lib->Mal (move fails, unit dislodged and destroyed)
    F LBS ->Lib (move fails)
    A ESA S F LBS->Lib
    F Ale->LBS (move fails)
    F EME S F Ale->LBS (move fails)
    F Ion S F Lib->Mal
    F Adr->Apu (move fails)
    F Aeg S F Ion
    A Gre COL Alb
    A Bul S A Rum
    A Rum S A Ode->Pod
    A Sev->Ode
    A Ode->Pod
    A Kie->Bie (move fails)
    A Kha->CRP
    A Bie->War (move fails, unit dislodged, retreats to ORB or disbands)
    A Vol S A Orb->Gor
    A Ura S A Orb->Gor
    A Orb->Gor
    A Orb->StP

Tiara (Barbarossa) (1 disband, Barbarossa dies)
    ORB-Sev (move fails)

Guys, I don't mean to question your ability to play diplomacy, but Snowfire's winning, and you're stabbing me. Think about this for a second. Who is stopping Snowfire? and how much do you really want to lose?
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

EOG;
      Well the initial landing in this game hurt me bad. i believe it was Coug and myself that selected the exact same location to start out in and bounced. This put me in a bad hole to begin with. I expanded into France but by than Warvoid and Victor were closing in on either side of me and i got squeezed. This was definitely an interesting game with all the beaming around and what not, but I found out quickly the need to beam down successfully in the initial turn.

Comment

EOG:
        I started out relatively well landing in Spain where no one else had tried to. So I spent the first few turns trying to consolidate Iberia. When I finally completed the task Victor stabbed me. And things went down hill from there.

Comment

A Bie retreats to orbit.

And Victor, thank you for the compliment, but while I am probably the strongest power on the board, I'm still quite a few SC's away from winning. You yourself took back Libya this turn and I got dislodged from Bielorussia. Plus, your defenses in the Med will be extremely hard to break, so that only makes it tougher for me to get the required SC's. I wouldn't worry too much about a sweep if I were you.

Edit: My fleet in the Aegean is still shown as being in Istanbul on the map.
          [This message has been edited by SnowFire (edited November 11, 2000).]
          All syllogisms have three parts.
          Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

OK... nevermind. The army in ORB is the same one as the retreating one.
            [This message has been edited by Victor Galis (edited November 11, 2000).]
            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

My point was that if you all stab me, I would find it rather difficult to stop Snowfire while driving you all back, therefore anyone who stabs me is asking for a loss.
              -Joan Robinson

Comment

Working...
              X