Age of Feudalism: Europe 1000 AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as soon as I find a co-mod

Warvoid, given your blatant inaccuracy involving the Khazar capital, I am not inclined to allow you to be co-mod
    -GeoDan

Comment

• "blatant inaccuracy"

I knew darn well what the capitol was of the Khazar empire.

I simply wanted to move it. Most story games allow that...

My offer still stands.

Comment

• Warvoid, this thread will only work if we maintain historical realism. how realistic would it be for the Khazar Empire to move it's capital from the glorious city of Khazaran-Atil, to the tiny, unheard-of fishing village of Sarai? That would be comparable to the USA moving its capital to Green Bay, Wisconsin, for no apparent reason.

If you want to be co-mod, then you will have to be willing to do lots of research. I will be the chief mod and control events, while whoever is co-mod will try to keep things realistic and help answer questions.

Warvoid, do you still want the job?
        -GeoDan

Comment

• YES

Now start the new thread...

Comment

• I will start the new thread tomorrow, unless I have to visit my grandparents, in which case I'll do it on Monday. ok?
            -GeoDan

Comment

• Would people be seriously pissed if I brought in Luk to play Poland? I talked with over ICQ today and he seemed like a reasonable guy.
              [This message has been edited by Bearcat (edited July 09, 2000).]

Comment

• I don't have a problem with Luk
                But I kick that ball, and I pray it goes straight,
                If it does, then Coach says, "Good job number eight."
                He doesn't even no my name is Andre Kristacovitchlalinski, Jr.
                But that's the life I live...Lonesome Kicker

Comment

• hmmm... I don't know if it would be very wise to allow Luk to play as Poland. His strong Polish nationalism would easily lead to horrid unrealism. How about this: He can play on the condition that he does not play as Poland. Instead he could play as one of the Kingdoms in northern Spain, such as the Kingdom of Leon or the Kingdom of Navarre. This way his Polish nationalism would (hopefully) not interfere.

I'm getting ready to start the new thread. I will start it either later today or tomorrow.

-GeoDan

Comment

• I think he should be able to play as Poland. He hopefully learned something from W99. I think we should forget the past and give him another chance.

Comment

• I say let Luk play as Poland. If he gets out of hand I can always "moderate" him out of the game if he fails to abide by proper reason.

Comment

• I swear! I will start the new thread tomorrow! A friend of mine burned a copy of The Sims for me and I was playing it all day!
                        -GeoDan

Comment

Working...
                        X