X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IC:
    Dateline
    To: Finland
    We want to occupy some of Poland to, we are securing the captial and the Dictator is still on the loose. Our Forces are prevailing and the Slav Forces are falling, you may help in Northern Poland if resistance gets together there we will have to fall back but at this time we would like to stay in the area we are in now. These troops are taking a long time to get to Poland...
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• *ahem* This thread is living (dying?) proof that the mods don't even check this forum.

I won't do anything with China until we get this messed up situation sorted out, and see who's the new mod. If it's me, I'll leave China.
      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

• OK. Here is the deal. Luk, according to everyone else, you are losing your South while advancing West. About the German morale, I doubt it would be low, I really do. Have you ever fought for your homes and family? No. They will DIE before surrendering. Especially Germans, the crazy F.uckers they are. If they run out of ammo or fuel, they will attack more with their teeth and hands. Why? Because their little boy and wife are next door hiding under the bed. Anyway. I wanna see how you are rationing your fuel and food supplies. I would also like to see the logistics involved in this. You have little fuel stored and none coming in. I suggest you talk peace and rebuild for another day.

------------------
        Almighty ruler and Resident God!!
        The more you know, the more you realize you dont know - Shep
        Almighty ruler and Resident God!!
        The more you know, the more you realize you dont know - Shep

Comment

• Don't forget the fact that his forces are plundering Germany, even more reason for everyone to hate him.
          Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

• Well, Napoleon, I wanted to post very realistic meeages, and when I post my first meeagse I wrote that I didnt even take one of German Cities, because Germans are very good solider, but when Scoft, wrote that he counter attack nad take one million of Slav Solider to prison, and destroyed all of my Aircrafts, and when Baltic States - 17 million of people at all, conquered over 100 000 000, and Saudi Arabia bombarded us, and sent troops to us (ohh God what unrealism), I started to post the message on the same (but i think still better) level as Scotf and GD, and Giancarlo... And I posted the Germans have small morale... it is I know the lie... But if you all post unrealitic I post it too...

I can post a very large logistic, and tactis post but it is not worth of it, because GeoDan will continue his unrealistic ride on Slav Conf.
            "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

• Before I make another ten posts about Luk's unrealism, I think we can all agree on these facts:

1. Luk is out of oil.
              2. Germany cannot beat the Slavic Confederate alone. (I never bothered to do anything but bomb him.)
              3. The Slavic Confederate cannot beat Germany. (More of Luk's unrealism.)
              4. The Slavic Confederate has no air force left.
              5. With the entry of the Russians, the Slavic Confederate is finished.

Comment

• I agree with Allod. This thread is dead. I am only arguing now for the hell of it and to increase my post count.

Comment

• quote:

Of course Tomahawk can be destroyed by S-300, S-200, and Missle rocket and SAMs.

Tomahawk missiles are not exactly flying planes, you see. The best way to stop them is to put up walls of flak, which you never posted about doing. American missiles cannot shoot down Tomahawk missiles, and former Soviet missiles are not even that good.

Comment

• quote:

American Flett is destroyed, and Slav Airforces has very good condition.

Nope. Even if your air force had survived, which it hasn't, you could not lay a finger on the American fleet, simply because your navy is composed of rusting hulks and the Americans have Phalanx systems to stop your missiles.

Comment

• Und Finnland.

Comment

• quote:

Scot if you think that the post about 10000 tanks of Germany, and killing million of Slav Soldier in two weeks is realistic then you are too stupid to argue.

I'll tell you how we killed them. They ran forward at my troops in a suicidal rage and we machine gunned 'em all to death. The same thing that will happen to every Slav that has the unfortunate fate of being in the German occupied zone.

Comment

• 1)I have oil from Norway (threatened by German Fregates, and Aircrafts)
                          From Romania...
                          and from Russia, because I didnt see that Black Dragon gived anyone the right to rule his country...
                          2)Well, lets see, technically it is possible to liberate Chechs... and take a small part of Germany and fight for next parts... but it is the matter of the tactics... Scotf if he would be realistic and post good texts, would even stop my offensive and start to puch my forces out, but not in one post and in one month, and I could of course stop it too and, and, and... It is the matter of postings... Technically SC is in slightly better sutuation with military, but Germany defends, and have the advantage of this fact.... But if you all ignore me, and post superunrealistic post.... I post it too...

And one more time, I wanted peace...

I didnt first attacked and I reply after US attack... It is normal that if USA attack me, and they area lly with Germans, and Baltic States, I acnt wait...

But if you dont want peace it is your problem...

We have airforce!!!!!!!!!!

And If Russia attacks... we are doomed....
                          But I dont think that Russia would attack Ukraine, the people would be against it, specially if they are helping to Germany, and America
                          "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

• quote:

Originally posted by Luk on 06-28-2000 03:12 PM
                            Well, The Slav Confederate is in very good state, The President of Slav Confederate let the Polish Civilians to plunder the German Occupied territory. The Demark is almost conquered, and the Danish forces divided into loyalistic group, and rebeliant, which want to recreate thier own country. The President od SC said that only when war is over Slav Forces will leave Denmark and let them live their own live...

The Great offensive near Laba river resulted in total victory. The German soldiers morale is very bad, because of their bad situation. The Slav Forces crossed the Laba river, and started to attack Braunschwig, and Erfurg.

Almost all East Germany are conquered and The Slavs are cheering. The Belarussian Soldiers joined the Slovakian-Polish Army in Chechy and the great offensive started on the Chech-German Border. The Forces are battling for Nurnberg, and the great War Machine of Slavs are closing to Munchen.

The Slav Airforces are very quitly patrolling the empty Baltic Sea, and Black Sea The Slav Naval has started to blockade the Bosfor Canal, so the rest of American Fleet can not enter to Black Sea. The Slav Scientist want to search the Baltic and Black Sea. They want find the 3 aircrafts which sunk after the Slav Offensive plan in the beginning of War. The Political police is fighting with the rest of Guerilla, loyal to Sabonis units, but it is the matter of time when all of them will be destroyed. Sabonic will be shoted, it is the verdict of Belarussian Court. The Slav President could save his life, but it is very probable that he will not use this right.

The Slav Presient has sended the note to German Goverment that he wants the unconditional surrender of Germany Troops.

F.uck you Austrian Nazi... Go vote Haider, Sieg Heil!

Ah, yet more of Luk's "realism." Quite simply, in threads like these, it is assumed that constituent nations are always happy and never revolt, so the Czech, Danish, and East German thing is garbage.

Luk never has solved his gas problem. His forces are still back at the border charging retardedly into my machine guns.

Comment

• quote:

And posts of Giancarlo are too stupid to comment...

I can and have said the same thing about your posts.

Comment

• quote:

And If Russia attacks... we are doomed....

They have attacked and you are finished.

Comment

Working...
                                X