Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big War PartX: Stagnation in America

CW War News March 1-15 2002

Frontline has stagnated...all efforts to resume the offensive has been met by intense CTA resistance...the much feared WW1 conditions have been repeated in the modern day

Incredibly cold winter conditions have grounded air units in the north and central theatres...planes frozen to the tarmac and fuel crystallized in tanks as worst cold in history strickens the plains

CW Navy engages CTA ships near Panama Canal...fleet returns to Mobile and Savannah for repairs and resupply...2 Destroyers sunk

Tank prototypes arrive at front...serve admirably at long range firing...targeting systems somewhat shaky...more bugs expected to be found soon

100,000 Peruvian troops disembark in Alabama and florida...transported from Peru by CW troopships...to join frontline troops March 15

To Peru: Your troops are being trained and equipped as we speak...remember upon completion of the campaign they will be returned and allowed to keep the equipment plus other gifts will follow after the war!!

To Canada: We have delivered the tanks and we hope they serve you well and develop little problems...please report any bugs to us immediately as some of them could be very dangerous!!

We all know what Sodomy is, but does anyone actually know what Gomorrahmy is? I heard that bible thumpers are nazi hillbillies from Arkansas who crossbred with Martha Stewart and are also the gay lovechildren of Andy Warhol and Godzilla...but i cant remember where...oh wait Satan told me that at my Satan Church "Brainwash Children to be Homosexuals" Convention!

CW Appeal for Aid!!

We have been terrorized by the foul nemesis of the CTA. Since our peaceful founding and objections at their aggressions in Mexico, they have intimidated us. When we attempted to supply the oppressed mexican people with weapons to defend themselves, they threatened war. Recently, they have been found aiding the guerillas that have devastated Minnesota and Wisconsin's cities and killed over 30,000 INNOCENT people. They blew up the monument to the dead children of Dayton after the meteor fell.

It is with great sadness that we have declared war, and now with the stagnation of the front, we are in need of help from our brothers. Any nation that feels threatened by the CTA juggernaught, any nation that is scared of dark and controlling oppression in their children's lives should come to ur aid. Our industries are intact, our nation is still alive but we are trying to eliminate the spectre of doom that sits just to the west of us and we need help. Whatever help you can spare will be rewarded in kind after the war...be it colonies, equipment, money or even a trade alliance, we will deliver...just help us get through this crisis in civilization!! Thank you!
    We all know what Sodomy is, but does anyone actually know what Gomorrahmy is? I heard that bible thumpers are nazi hillbillies from Arkansas who crossbred with Martha Stewart and are also the gay lovechildren of Andy Warhol and Godzilla...but i cant remember where...oh wait Satan told me that at my Satan Church "Brainwash Children to be Homosexuals" Convention!

Comment

This thread is doomed.
      It's been real.
      Hodad stands up and shakes hands with all the other players. He walks out the door.

Comment

Get lost, Hodad. That's for real.
        Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

Hodad, we want more players yes, but also we wnat players who are at least going to keep playing in somewhat logical terms. We arent demanding of the realism that bill seeks for, we want creativity and the ability to change your destiny, not insane charges with state of the art military equipment fabricated out of a bodily orifice!! Post all further posts in the OOC thread!!

Comment

OOC: All the equipment was a gift from CTA and the mods accepted the attack, so it was logical and valid.

Comment

OOC:
              Hodad is right, gscott. He just got F-22s and F-16s mixed up, that is all. BTW, the only reason that I am sending troops to South America is that I am bored. I don't have anything better (or worse) to do.

Comment

Today Russian bombers began making their daily (and nightly) raids to downtown Santiago.

Seeing as most of the Anti-aircraft equipment was either Russian-made, man-portable, or both, it was not too hard to evade with the help of Wild wesel support from older aircraft.

So far the Military procurement headquarters, production committee, Air Defense headquarters, and 4 suspected ammo and fuel dumps have been hit.

Russia is thoroughly denying that it has been dropping napalm laden bombs into the suburbs, affirming rather that the high winds in the area have spurred up grassfires in the suburbs and hills.

Comment

CW War News March 15-30 2002

Peruvian troops arrive in Louisiana trenches...heavy rains turn area into swampland...trenches turn to mud

Snowstorms and arctic freezes kill 300 troops...CTA and CW lines frozen in place...air war still on hold until spring thaw

Anti-partisan operations begin in occupied territories...seven identified cells causing some damage in rear...more expected to assemble when spring arrives

CW subs begin blockade of CTA Texas ports...Fleet units currently in Mobile undergoing repairs...Caribbean Fleet units actively hunting down CTA subs and merchant vessels in local waters

Joint Peruvian-CW assault planned for April...will hopefully crack stalemate occurring as of now...CW leaders desperately want to break trench warfare conditions to fight on open plains

More bugs discovered with Leviathan tanks in field...units undergoing modifications in the rear lines

CW cancels fighter program..."too many bugs, too many drawbacks!!" technicians claim.

CW readies paratrooper corps for deployment against CTA lines in April assault

CW industries struggle to meet wartime orders and needs...consumer production stopped indefinately at least until the CW-CTA war is over...National Redoubt continues to collect industrial plants in its underground bunkers...civil shelters and redoubts constructed below major cities and near possible targets to avert civilian casualties in the event of a CTA assault

With the war, Fortress CW plans go into frenzied preparations should the front collapse and war comes to the homeland

To Peru: We thank you for your help and we hope to see more coming soon....perhaps we could assign some CW naval vessels to your navy under your command to operate on the CTA west coast...please give us your answer and also decide if you are willing for more support

To World: If anyone wishes to participate in our grand crusade against the CTA please contact us through any diplomatic channels open to you!!

OOC: Anyone that wishes may take command of the CTA forces so that i amy continue my campaign!!

Comment

Official diplomatic message from Chancellor Patriqvium to the CW
                    =============================================
                    We are willing to assist you in your endeavour against the CTA, but only if you grant us pieces of the western coast. If you agree, our fleet will leave immediatly with the carrier Black Pearl.
                    Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

Prime Minister Sigma Draconis has made a full recovery from his recent bout with the Flu. The disease however did incapacitate him for a bit though. His first act after his recovery was to visit Buckingham palace to watch Charlotte Church perform in the presence of such dignitaries as Queen Elizabeth and Kofi Annan.

When Draconis got home, he got a hell of a surprise. His wife was pregnant with their first child! The gender of the fetus is as yet unknown but he's expected in 8.5 months. All nations are invited to the baby shower.

Comment

To UK - General Lopez and Major-General Vascez will personally attend the baby shower. Gifts will include blankets, a mobile, and a stuffed Puca, the llama character from Inca Critters.

Comment

hello. what is this thread?
                          [This message has been edited by MattD (edited April 15, 2000).]

Comment

Basically you pick a country. Greater Arabia and the Iberian Union are open. And tahn you lead that nation.

Comment

April 1, 2002

Artillery rumbled across the city. Explosions blew entire blocks into rubble, and fires raged out of control. Bombs fell from the sky and detonated, causing devastation and death. Minutes after the bombardment began, it stopped, and then the sky darkened. The CW Firestorm Paratrooper Corps was descending on the City of Kansas City, Missouri, supported by artillery and bombers from the CW invasion forces. The troops landed outside the city in the fields, and began advancing through the suburbs and urban sprawl. Meanwhile, the CW armies bogged down to the east launched a massive attack along the line as the enemy pulled out to protect its rear. Tank forces advanced in a pincer formation and surrounded 12,000 CTA troops near Grant City Mo, and another force advanced towards Kansas City. Missouri was in chaos and the CTA was being routed from its prepared positions.

In Iowa, CW units advanced along the line and poured through gaps opened. By the end of the day, Souix Falls and Council Bluff were under siege and units were sweeping the field of stragglers and pockets. Iowa was for the most part out of the war as was Missouri, and the Dakotas.

In Louisiana, the trenches were broken by a massive Peruvian charge (Bearcat,feel free to fill out the details!!) that not only routed the enemy but earned the Peruvians a note of respect amongst the CW troops. CW units formally in place in Louisiana have now been ammassed in Tennessee and Mississippi for an assault on Arkansas.

April 1-15, 2002

CW advance continues into CTA...Shreveport, Springfield, Council Bluff, Souix Falls, Columbia are under siege...bombing raids flatten and burn Topeka, Wichita, Oklahoma City, Houston and Dallas and major highways nearby to discourage the prospect of counteroffensive.

CW casualties pass 30,000 dead; 40,000 wounded...CTA estimated at 45,000 dead.

Peruvians hold Louisiana lines at Shreveport...dedicated and courageous soldiers turn back all CTA counterattacks with insane force.

Leviathan Tanks prepare to enter advance into Arkansas and Nebraska...current bugs worked out...researchers assure more are on the way.

To Polynesia: We welcome you into our crusade and we offer you the Baja peninsula and the provinces of Sonora and Chihuahua for your participation...we request that you undertake operations on the Pacific Coast against the CTA. Fleet units will be joining you in June upon completion of our new navy fleet. We thank you for your help and we hope these payments are enough.

To Canada: Would you be albe to activate the Operation Cleaver now? We are in need of it at this time as we are hard pressed to undertake our part in the offensive.

To Germany: We would be interested in purchasing 24 state of the art submarines for Operation Husky so that we may have a foreign submarine force in the event of the operation being undertaken!!

OOC: Someone please take over as the CTA or else i will control them in their assaults against me...someone good to challenge me and my alliance!!

Comment

Working...
                              X