Big Huge Thread IV: Name Change Explination Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMF:
    We appreciate the help you have given us, but we will pay you even more to supply us with 20,000 or more of your troops, for defensive purposes only. Thank you.

Comment

To: ARM

Don't worry about supporting me. I appreciate the offer though.

------------------
      Almighty ruler and Resident God!!
      The more you know, the more you realize you dont know - Shep

Comment

To Brazil:
        Remember our pilots are of the best ones in the world.

with our new planes of which we already have five prototipes under tests at Campo de Mayo, our pilots will get even better.

the planes have a match 1.5 top speed and they can use aleirons in the same way as tail flaps, overturning any other modern day military or civil plane.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

To: ARM

We would like to have some of these planes when they become available.

Brazil announces Factory Plan

Brazil has announced that 100 abandoned factories will be transformed to military production facilities. They have also announced that more factories are on the way to be used to construct Leopard I copies and also other materials.

------------------
          The more you know, the more you realize you dont know - Shep

Comment

A martian space ship lands in Santiago De Chile.
            Hodad: This country seems to need a leader...
            The people of Chile hail the martians.
            Hodad: Fine! I claim all the land of the Former Republic of Chile! Can I?

Comment

Hans, I am willing to negotiate, but you must authorize me first. My ICQ number is 67599531, and I have already requested authorization.

Comment

To Peru:
                From the United Demesosian States of America:

Cease your threats against our peaceful nation at once. We do not want war. Or maybe you want a European Nation recolonizing Peru?

-----
                The UDSA reconstruction is going very well. Towns are being rebuilt, and an offical Army is being formed with some arms from the CTA.
                ----
                To CTA and CW:
                From UDSA:
                We propose an American Alliance, to make sure no other country will bother our fine nations.
                "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

OOC: The Royal Navy would easily pick off and destroy your surface fleets in the north sea since we have sattelite recon. So if this war contines, some ships get sunk. And the UK has 30 ships which excel in anti-submarine warfare as well was the Nimrod aircraft which have MADs(magnetic anomaly detectors. Reel good sub finders.......) So blockade by naval is suicide to you ships. Good day now.

IC:

At least 20 Nimrod maritime surveilance aircraft are prepping their MAD's and Spearfish torpedoes to go sub hunting. Tally ho!

The mood in the War Room was one of quiet realization. It had long been known that the UK would lose Canada, but everyone had felt the war was one of CW lust for Canadian land. However the CW had announced its intent to grant canadian independence. That had changed things quite a bit. Conditional Surrender was now acceptable. But god help the CW should they not honor their words.

Today, independent South African journalists have published pictures of mass graves in northwest south Africa. Over 500 women and children have been found in large open pits. (OOC: this does not mean the CW massacred them. they prolly got in the field of fire and then were buried by local civilians. But the local civilians have lost their loved ones and will testify that the CW intentionally killed them.) It appears the CW has violated the national soveignty of germany to massacre hundreds of civilians simply because they were affiliated with but not a part of the Uk. This reeks of Genocide to us.

To CW,

We will cease fire if certain conditions are met. 1. Canada remains a sovereign nation and is not annexed into any nation. 2. UK forces are allowed to pull out.

To Peru,

Get out of this war. It is unwinnable. We do not care about the americans anymore. We try to bring them freedom and enlightenment but get nothing but bullets in return. It is not worth hundreds of thousands of lives to continue this.

To the Free World,

The UAD has submitted a War Crime report against the CW. The charge is crimes against humanity. All nations are to vote on the guilt of the CW in this affair. If found guilty, the leaders of the assualt on the UAD are to be apprehended and put on trail in the Hague.

Comment

To Brazil:
                    Our 'Factories' are full scale manufacturing centers capable of prodicing 50 planes or tanks a day.

Our population is of 40.000.000, and more than 1.000.000 can be got to enlist in the army wilingly.
                    our current army consists of 150.000 trained troops and 1.000 veterans from the falklands war (most were 18 then...)
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Very well if the Americans are so stupid and stubborn so be it! Know that we are here when you need us! General Lopez will retract the decleration of war on two conditions. That Maine be re-ceded to Great Britain and the Americans will allow the Crown to keep all of it's current territory in America. We don't wish to see North America end up like the African christmans turkey! If everyone agrees to this Peru will cease aggression in North America!

To UDSA - You would be wise to listen to the above conditions. Only than will we retract our decleration of war!

To CTA - Same for you! Return Maine to the UK and cease this turkey carving at once!

To UK - It saddens us to see that we couldn't be of much use to you! Till next time, Adios!

To Brazil - Well ally it appears we will not be clashing with each other. In the spirit of friendship and cooperation accept our gift of 500 Ar-15 rifles.

To Lisovites - Thank you for the equipment and manpower. Your pay is avilable when and were you want it!

To whoever wanted Chile - Not a wise choice right now. After I'm done with Ecuaodr I'm headed for Chile!

To Italy - Let the Croats go!

[This message has been edited by Bearcat (edited March 16, 2000).]

Comment

This is Chile to the rest of the world.
                        Hodad has been elected president.
                        The country's form of government has changed to a socio-democratic republic and our new name is Socio-Democratic Republic of Chile.
                        All political parties are hereby dissolved.

Peru:
                        I wish to sign a treaty of mutual cooperation with you.

To Brazil:
                        Hello!

To Argentina:
                        Let us ally, so that we may conquer the world together! (To everyone else: just kidding).
                        If you supply is with food we'll supply you with metal ores for weapon construction.
                        And maybe you could send a couple of your pilots to train ours.)

---------
                        NEWSFLASH
                        ---------

CHILE RESURGES FROM CIVIL WAR
                        "We owe all this to one great man" Spokesman said.

Chile, after many years of internal war finally reaches peace and prosperity at the hand of Hodad.
                        A conscriptory bulletin has been sent throughout the country recruiting troops.
                        Factories have been re opened and mining facilities are at full output.
                        In a few days, we'll get this country up and running.

Comment

Secret Communicate to Brazil

We have several underwater mining facilities which can't be detected unless someone diving can spot the 1 square metre camouflaged emergency exit.
                          there are underwater tunnels connecting it to mainland.

who will notice some more pebbles in the andes?

detailed plans availiable by request
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Double Post
                            [This message has been edited by Black Dragon (edited March 16, 2000).]

Comment

OOC: And Hans, we and Du Chateau just reached an agreement on Javachat. Italy stole some land for Franco-Spain in a previous war, and Du_Chateau wants it back. We reached an agreement that we would not make peace with you unless we all agree to it, so I'd reccomend you'd give in to us if you don't want a two front war.

IC:

France and the CRME just agreed to a deal in which the CRME would allow France to build a rail through her land in exchange for an aircraft carrier.

Comment

Sniff, no one cares about the Croatians. They have rights too!

------------------
                                Damnit, Jim I'm a doctor not an animal psychologist

Comment

Working...
                                X