At Long Last: Nostalgia Diplomacy Fall 2007 Results and Power Ranking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Long Last: Nostalgia Diplomacy Fall 2007 Results and Power Ranking

Need Italian results ASAP since they affect Germany. The German retreat would be nice too. Builds/disbands due Jan 7 at 10:30 EST.

France (SnowFire) (0 builds)
    F Bor H
    A Par S F Bor H
    A Auv H
    A Mar S A Auv
    A Mon S A Mar

Poland (Shi Huangdi, mercy position replacement extraordinaire) (2 disbands, Poland dies)
    A Gda H (unit dislodged)
    A Cze H (unit dislodged)

Spain (Frozzy) (1 disband)
    F Bis - Bor (move fails)
    A Nav S F Bis - Bor
    A Bar - Auv (move fails)
    F GoL S A Bar - Auv
    A Mad - Bar (move fails)
    F SoG - Mor (move fails)

Egypt (GePap) (3 builds)
    A Rom->Ven
    F Apu support A Rom->Ven
    F Tys ->Rom
    A Nap support F Tys->Rom
    F Tun-> Alg
    A Wsa support F Tun->Alg
    F Mal-> Tun
    A Mor H

Turkey (Vlad) (2 builds)
    TA Slo-->Aus
    TA Hun S TA Slo-->Aus
    TA Cro S TA Slo-->Aus
    TA Bos S TA Cro
    TF Adr S EA Rom-->Ven
    TF Ser S TA Cro
    TF Alb H
    TA Ank-->WBS-->Rum
    TF WBS C TA Ank-->Rum
    TF Sev H
    TA Bul H
    TA Gre H

Italy (Imran ) (disband 2 if Italy retreats of Mun, disband 3 if Italy doesn't)
    F (Lig) - Rom (move fails)
    A (Ven) S F (Lig) - Rom (support cut, unit dislodged, can retreat to Mil or OTB)
    A (Mil) - Tus
    A (Aus) H (unit dislodged, can retreat to Sax, Mun, or OTB)

Russia (chegitz guevara) (2 builds)
    F BRN S A MUR - LAP
    A MUR - LAP
    A FIN S A MUR - LAP
    F STP - GOB
    A LAT - LIT
    A LIT - GDA
    A WAR S A LIT - GDA
    A SIL - CZE
    A KRA S A SIL - CZE
    A MOS - BIE
    F ROS H

UK (0 builds)
    F NTH-Ska
    F Lap-NWG
    F ENG-NTH
    A Nwy-Lap (move fails)
    F GOB-Swe
    A Den-Ham
    F HEL S A Den-Ham
    F Hol S A Den-Ham
    A Bel-Ruh (move fails)

Germany (orange) (0 builds if Italy doesn't retreat to Mun, 1 disband if he does)
    A Ruh S A Ham (support cut)
    A Fra S A Ham
    A Ham S F Bhm - Den (support cut, unit dislodged, can retreat to Ber or OTB)
    F Bhm - Den

#1 Egypt: Impressive growth this year, no real vulnerabilities and the ability to squish the Spanish once their new units move into position. Not bad.

#2 Turkey: Bit uncomfortable being sandwhiched between a large Egypt and a large Russia, but size does matter...

#3 UK: Good work out-maneuvering the Germans. What with the possibility of Italians in Munich and with Denmark being cut off that front is looking quite nice. The Russians loom though...

#4 Russia: Getting big, but with the Italian crippled, there's a lot of Turkish units with precious little to do...

#5 France: Once the Spanish finally give up the attack, you'll finally able to get the initiative and do something...

#6 Germany: Things took a turn for the worse this year. Will Russia be able to bail you out?

#7 Spain: The pointless attacks against the French are getting a bit silly...

#8 Italy: Only a question of how long you can delay the inevitable. Unless you can position yourself as an English vassal in central Germany or something...
    Attached Files
    Stop Quoting Ben

don't do it Italy! I was loyal!

Retreat to Berlin please
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Quickly, on the map, I have a fleet in Naples, not an army (it looks square to me on the map).
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

OK, yeah its a fleet (there was a typo in your orders), will be corrected when I make a map that takes the retreats into account (haven't got them yet).
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Took me long enough to kill Poland. Well, off to the Britsh Isles.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

And tanks be to Black Dragon for taking the hard roles.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Go get 'em Che!
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

still no retreat from Imran
                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Sorry, Germany... Mun and Mil

and I guess kill the rest of 'em.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I knew Imran was gonna do that. Why should he lose a unit when he can pass that cost on to you instead?

Hmmm, Germany's hurting.

Comment

oh well, i served my purpose. Happy to play kingmaker to Turkey Russia and Egypt

Comment

edit: actually, disband A Fra please

Comment

OK, just need the Spanish disband and the Egyptian builds now.
                          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

How many SCs do we need to win?

Comment

38 home centers + 26 neutral = 64 total centers
                              33 (ie half plus one) needed to win
                              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                              X