F Lap-NWG
    F MAO-NAO
    A Yor-Nwy
    F NTH C A Yor-Nwy
    A Lon-Pic
    F ENG C A Lon-Pic
    F Bel S A Lon-Pic
    F Hol S F Bel (support cut)
    F Ham-BHM (move fails, unit dislodged and can retreat to Hel or OTB)
    F Swe S F Ham-BHM (support cut)
    A Den-Swe (move fails)

Germany (Orange) (1 disband)
    F Pic - Bel (unit dislodged, can retreat to Bri or OTB)
    F Bhm - Den (move fails)
    A Ruhr - Hol (move fails)
    A Fra S A Ber - Ham
    A Ber - Ham

Russia (chegitz guevara) (3 builds)
    F BRN - LAP
    A MUR S F BRN - LAP
    A FIN - SWE (movef fails)
    A LAT - LIT
    A PRU - WAR
    A BIE S A PRU - WAR
    A WAR - KRA
    F ROS H

Spain (Frozzy) (1 disband)
    F Nav -> Bis
    A Por S Mad -> Nav
    A And -> Bar
    A Mad -> Nav (move fails)
    F SoG -> Mor (move fails)
    F GoL -> Mar (move fails)
    A Mon S GoL -> Mar (support cut, unit dislodged can retreat to Lig or OTB)

France (SnowFire) (1 build)
    A Mar-Mon
    A Pie S A Mar-Mon
    A Swi-Mar (move fails)
    A Auv S F Bor-Nav
    F Bor-Nav (move fails)

Italy (Imran) (1 build)
    F (Nap) S A (Rom) (support cut, unit dislodged and destroyed)
    A (Rom) S F (Nap)
    A (Ven) S A (Rom)
    A (Aus) S A (Hun) - Cro
    A (Hun) - Cro

Egypt (GePap) (0 builds)
    F Apu->Nap
    F Mal support F Apu->Nap
    F Tys support F Apu->Nap
    A Ale->Apu
    F Lbs convoy A Ale->Apu
    F Ion convoy A Ale->Apu
    A Tun -> Alg
    A Wsa->Mor (move fails)

Poland (ShiHuangdi, mercy position player par excellance) (0 disbands)
    A LIT -> GDA
    A KRA - CZE

Turkey (Vlad) (0 builds if the retreating unit retreats to Bos, 1 build if it

disbandds)
    TA Pod S RA War-->Kra
    TA Rum-->Hun
    TA Ser S TA Rum-->Hun
    TA Cro-->Aus (unit dislodged, can retreat to Bos or OTB)
    TF Alb-->Adr
    TF Gre-->Alb
    TF Ist-->Gre
    TA Bul S TA Ser
    TF Ode H
    TF Sev H
    TA Ada H

Why Nobody Deserves to Win:

Spain: Well there was that badly-bungled stab of France. Of course there's the fact that he couldn't have foreseen the German withdrawl from the French front, but the British fleet was looming near German centers...

Russia: Russia's vengeful bloody-mindedness will be his undoing, just wait and see.

Poland: He's Poland, come on!

Britian: He pushed the war against Russia a bit too long and didn't hit the Germans early enough. Of course he couldn't have forseen the German stab on Poland that strengthened the Russians so much, but if he worked with France against Germany earlier on, the Krauts would be pretty much dead now.

Italy: Early game belligerance (he bounced with three countries in the first year and then got the Turks after him soon after) has kept him on the defensive the whole game, should have worked harder to get an ally early on.

Turkey: Newbies shouldn't win, dammit

Germany: Moved his forces EAST after the Brits stabbed him.

France and Egypt: Actually they haven't made any large decisions that haven't proven justified.
    Stop Quoting Ben

and map
    Attached Files
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

First. on the map: Fleet in Rome, not army, fleet.

Also, I am surprised at Spain's new eastern european holdings (green, not yellow)

Also, I am glad to see the great wisdom of the Egyptian government has been recognized after much prior malignment
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Oh, and certainly, it seems only Egypt or France deserve to win...I will do my utmost to make sure the undeserving don;t win (though the bias towards newbies is quite disturbing )
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Re: Nostalgia Diplomacy Fall 2006 Results and Explanations

Originally posted by Boshko
          Britian: He pushed the war against Russia a bit too long. . . .
          Yes, yes he did. I was willing to concede Scandinavia to him, but no, he had to attack Murmansk and help the Poles.

And hey, my vengeful bloody-mindedness hasn't failed me yet, except when Ukraine stabbed me in the back.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Pravda!
            President Vladimir Putin today congratualated Germany for restoring its territorial integrity. "The English pirates have been driven from the German homeland. Soon the sound of English will be heard no more on Europa's great shores."

Mean while, the Polish aggressors have been driven out of the CIS and are surrounded. The last Polish stronghold is expected to fall shortly, though holdouts have seized control in Prague, from the Italians.

Russia sends thanks to the government of Turkey for their assistence in difficult times, and vows to come to her aid when necessary.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Retreat to Bri
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Already sent, but might as well get a +1 for it.

TA Cro retreats to Bos. (In other news, General Abdul the Bee is now Abdul the Half-Bee.)
                oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

F Mon retreats OTB

Comment

retreats:
                    Spain OTB
                    Turkey to Bos
                    UK to Hel
                    Germany to Bri

This means I need disbands/builds from: UK, Russia, France and Italy (bit of a no-brainer).

updated map:
                    Attached Files
                    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Good thing France has a build, or England could seize Paris.

Comment

Build sent via PM, with 10 minutes to spare.

And the Spanish dogs knew exactly what they were getting themselves into before, right in Spring 2001.
                        All syllogisms have three parts.
                        Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Boshko, did you run out of green electrons for your map?

Comment

d'oh! turkey gets a build. results delayed slightly.

*smacks head into wall repeatedly*
                            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Hey, I only moved east because I thought Britain wouldn't be stupid enough to come after me when Russia was going to destroy him in Skans. Oh well, he paid for it this turn didn't he?!
                              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                              X