No announcement yet.

"Newbie" Dip, Fall 1901

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, just support Russia into Rum and things start to fall into place provided that E/G leave him relatively alone. If not then if I was Turkey I'd try to pick up Sev and hope like hell that Italy gets done with France fast enough to bail me out when Austria starts looking for a second target.
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I haven't even chosen a target yet so isn't it a bit early to start worrying about second targets?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Sorry about the delay guys, I moved back to Uni on Sunday, I've got an exam this afternoon and two essays to write for the end of the week. I will try to get them up tonight if possible, if not then definitely tomorrow...
        Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

No worries.
          What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

EiF must be really busy with work and school.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I will be gone over the weakend and will not be able to do any orders until early Tuesday (GMT).
              Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Wow! Two day hangover!? How much are you going to drink this time!?
                Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

1st time I ever played Diplomacy (this is the 3rd), I kicked ass.
                  it's hard not to win when you're playing 6 year old girls
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Bobby speaks from experience.
                    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

better than from out of my arse
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                      X